Joe Peet - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joe Peet

Re: Joe Peet

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 606
    If you haven't met this jackarse, consider yourself lucky. This guy preaches about ethics while in the same conversation tells you how you should violate ethical and moral standards to politically advance or save yourself. If you don't believe me mod, sit through one of his conflict resolution classes. Talk about someone wasting tax payer time and money. This guy is an oxygen thief of the first order.
    I did sit through one of his classes, so what you are saying is true. Being true it will not be removed. carry on.
    Sounds like Orlando is crying again! Those clowns are never happy and always want to place blame on someone else.
    Guys, give it a break. Joe is a smart, tough and dedicated former LEO who cares and wants to help us become a better organization. I dont know exactly what you think you heard but Joe doesnt tell people to violate rules to get ahead. If you think he said something like that call him up and ask him what he meant! I guarantee you will get an answer. Also Joe will be happy to argue a point he makes that you disagree with. The worst thing you can do is sit in the back row of a class disagreeing and telling yourself the teacher is stupid - but then not being brave enough to ask a question. Basically you ought to consider solving a problem rather than making something worse just for the fun of it.

Let me respond to something else regarding your favorite issue - raises- in this thread. You cant leave positions open and then give the money to people in the filled positions.Well, actually you could do it but that loophole has been plugged several years ago. Remember - the Legislature appropriates your raises, not the agency. Positions vacant more than 100 (the number varies each year) are snatched each year by the Legislature. And guess what - when the position is deleted, so are the salary and rate dollars. So you end up in a salary deficit. Do the math.

Thanks for clearing that up for us Joe.

Thanks for clearing that up for us Joe.
    Guys, give it a break, and if you would please identify yourself, I and Chief Staab would like to see you in his office Monday morning. I have some applications to give you. I got them from McDonalds. I...I mean Joe Peet just wants what is best for Joe Pee..I mean DBPR, and what is best for DBPR is what is worst for you. Did I say what a great guy I..I mean Joe Peet is? I..I meen he deserves every cent of that raise he negotiated for himself. What a guy?

I heard Joe Peet was picking up an application for himself at McDonalds.

Karma Joe....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123