OCSO Deputy caught having gay sex at hotel - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: OCSO Deputy caught having gay sex at hotel

Yeah, like you won't get your ass in the wringer if you just up and decide to leave your assigned patrol zone and start writing tickets on the other side of the state. You might have statewide jurisdiction, but with FHPs restrictive off-duty policies (i.e. don't get involved unless its going to cause someone harm) you're no different than a deputy out of their county (who may, in fact MUST, take action when they witness a forcible felony in progress)

ALL LEOs take an oath. That oath puts LEOs in a position of higher authority and scrutiny. Crimes are committed every day, but the minute it involves a LEO then it makes headline news. We all took an oath to conduct our selves personally and professionally in a manner that will not cast shame on the agency we work for or the badge we represent.
    What is a shame, is that someone would even post this in the first place. If you work for that agency, why would you want to draw more attention to this situation, and if you're a LEO, what motivates you to degrade the values of the thin blue line?
    As a LEO, I thought we were all in this together. I thought we were supposed to watch each others back. I thought we were family?
    This profession, sadly, isn't what it is cracked up to be. The closest representation of Law Enforcement today is Reno 911, and to think I laughed when I was in the academy and told that by one of my instructors.
    Every profession has it's "bad apples". The difference being that not every profession has the power to take away someone's civil rights. When we took that oath we made a promise to uphold the laws of this nation, so help me God.
    Why is it that we wear the badge over our heart? Not just for protection, as some theorize, but I think it's a representation that our heart is in this job and on the line.
    I have more fear of the people I work with than the people on the street. At least I know who the bad guy is on the street. I thought this was a problem just in my agency, but now I see it's running rampant through the profession.
    Our founding fathers would be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WHAT A JOKE
    FHP is not AAA with a badge. You are just jealous they wouldn't hire you. There can be 20 moron deputies on a scene and when a trooper rolls up bystanders' chins drop and they are far more impressed. Your pension on earth may be grand, but your pension in the after life will be one in a lake of fire.

Orange County S.O. is a morally bankrupt agency with sodomites making love on the clock. THAT IS ABOMINABLE!!!!!
    I used to be a Trooper in Orlando, I'm telling you it a BIG joke. What there chins drop because bystanders can't believe AAA has their own agency. Don't come around with the BS. There are very good Troopers out there working hard, but they don't act like you. I still like FHP, but I'm not planning of going back. For an agency that does nothing, but traffic FHP sure think they are something.

Sorry for all the troopers that are good people,but you have people like this guy making this comments. The Florida Statues clearly stated that the Sheriff's Office is the law enforcement agency of that county. Ok, get it right. If you would read other laws, you might be aware.

what statute book are you looking in? i'm neither a trooper or a deputy but even I know jurisdiction starts with state level and degresses downward to county then city. a deputy has 1/67th the police jurisdiction of a State Trooper. There is nothing to argue about here, the Troopers have more jurisdiction but who cares you all are cops, deputies are just cops with small jurisdictions. Oh BTW the county sheriff statement? that statute went out in 1975 with florida reconstruction..sorry to deflate

Thanks for setting it straight Mr. Fruity DEP Officer....now go back to your forum

Talking Re: OCSO Deputy caught having gay sex at hotel

Goodgrief! A cop gets caught with his pants down BIG news! Like we haven't heard of this a hundred times before. So why is this soooo different than all of the other cops with their pants down? OOHHH, he's gay, yea that just changes EVERYTHING!
    Wait a minute, NO IT DOESN"T!!! Same thing another cop caught with his pants down. If you think he's the only gay in the S.O. or there isn't any in your dept. you are only fooling yourself. The stats are 1 out of 10. Get over yourself and keep it in your pants while at work!!!!

FHP is not AAA with a badge. You are just jealous they wouldn't hire you.
    FHP hiring standards are some of lowest in the state, that's a fact, just take the time to compare them to OCSO's. Lets be honest here, FHP is not this "end all be all" well respected agency by all citizens, you have a job to write tickets and work crashes and thats it. I don't know of any deputies within OCSO that are jealous and want to quit to go work for FHP, do you? However we have quite a few deputies who have left FHP for the S.O. and that is another fact.

FHP is not AAA with a badge. You are just jealous they wouldn't hire you.
    FHP hiring standards are some of lowest in the state, that's a fact, just take the time to compare them to OCSO's. Lets be honest here, FHP is not this "end all be all" well respected agency by all citizens, you have a job to write tickets and work crashes and thats it. I don't know of any deputies within OCSO that are jealous and want to quit to go work for FHP, do you? However we have quite a few deputies who have left FHP for the S.O. and that is another fact.

You guys play Elton John on your off duty details. So elite that joke of an SO where you work.

State Fire Marshall, ABT detectives and State Insurance Fraud detectives have it made...sorry but FHP and the political, tip toey sheriff offices don't have it made like us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12