Rumored comments

Rumored comments

Are the rumors true that the Deputy Chief said that there were no supervisors worth promoting to Lieutenant? Seems to me if that's true you shouldn't throw stones in glass houses! :evil:

Is it time for a vote of "no confidence"? Would you put your life in thier hands.....I wouldn't!

Re: Rumored comments

Marion S.O. rules the roads, you city cops are whiney fairies.

The REAL question is, are there are LT's qualified to make Major. Every LT (and I do mean EVERY LT) in our joke of an agency.

Well Mean Green, you shouldn't come on our site because the sheep at the Sheriff's Office are not allowed to have one.

As for the comments about no sgt being ready for Lt, that is false. They are grooming two right now to be the next Lt's and neither of them are Corey.

Why would we be worrying about a Lt being able to be a Major? They have to make Captain first, obviously you need to learn the chain. There is at least one Lt that is qualified to be Captain.

And we all know which Captain is going to be the next Major.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiredofcomplaining`
    Well Mean Green, you shouldn't come on our site because the sheep at the Sheriff's Office are not allowed to have one.

As for the comments about no sgt being ready for Lt, that is false. They are grooming two right now to be the next Lt's and neither of them are Corey.

Why would we be worrying about a Lt being able to be a Major? They have to make Captain first, obviously you need to learn the chain. There is at least one Lt that is qualified to be Captain.

And we all know which Captain is going to be the next Major.

What LT is "qualified" to be a Captain here??? Not the one who got the Hokus Pokus treatment and *POOF* went from the traffic unit to having bars???

I think Lt. Balken would make a good Captain. He is the only one I see qualified for it right now.