10-43 - Page 3
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 10-43

Re: 10-43

Well apparently someone posted something that was deleted with a username of "anonymous". Please try again. Remember to come as close as you can without violating.

the post that was deleted contained an officer's name and it implied something.

Can you elaborate.......?

I'm not the one that deleted it, but it gave an officer's name and from what I understood it to mean, it suggested it was quitin time for this officer. It is not the officer that you were referring to though.

Oh thanks, I saw that post....the ronald mcdonald thing.......i just didnt know if there was more than one that was deleted. Are you a moderator, or an interested person? Can you provide any info?

I'm neither, who are you?

I'm someone trying to get answers the appropiate way. I figure you are an interested officer or employee being you noticed the deleted post. Please feel free to comment on any concerns you may have and would like addressed.

what are you going to do with these answers?

if someone provides credible, verifiable information on wrongdoing, it will be investigated and reported in such a way that it cannot be ignored.

Are you the chief or one of the captains?

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast