10-43
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 10-43

10-43

There has been an awful lot of comments on here about false applications, false degrees, and unethical/criminal behavior of members of the police dept. Instead of going around, and around about it, I encourage you to use this post to reveal that information which you think needs to be looked at. "I" will investigate your claim, and assure you that if its true, it will come to light to all. This is not meant to be a witch hunt, But rather a safe and secure way to report "SERIOUS" infractions and accusations that can be substantiated by someone who is willing and capable of investigating the issue and reporting it to the proper authorities.

I am not concerned with your personal feelings about a particular officer or administrator, or how you may feel that they wronged you in some way. But rather solid, credible, information.

If you do respond, try your best to post the information in such a way as to not get deleted due to a term of use violation. If it does, please try again. Again, this is a serious person posting this, and my hope is to get serious replies.

Re: 10-43

Ok, I dont want to violate rules here so I'm gonna have to be careful how I word this.
    He or she is between 4'11 and 6'10. He or she is either white or not.
    The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.
    Go to the water cooler and take 13 steps east/northeast. Then hum the tune to the Partridge Family show.

Ain't gonna happen, friend. Noone has the guts to back up their ignorant claims I can assure you. This place is full of liars and cowards. The city should be proud.

You can't be serious about investigating from these posts. Get real. If the citizens of Zephyrhills are that concerned , this is not the place to be. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by 10-17
    There has been an awful lot of comments on here about false applications, false degrees, and unethical/criminal behavior of members of the police dept. Instead of going around, and around about it, I encourage you to use this post to reveal that information which you think needs to be looked at. "I" will investigate your claim, and assure you that if its true, it will come to light to all. This is not meant to be a witch hunt, But rather a safe and secure way to report "SERIOUS" infractions and accusations that can be substantiated by someone who is willing and capable of investigating the issue and reporting it to the proper authorities.

I am not concerned with your personal feelings about a particular officer or administrator, or how you may feel that they wronged you in some way. But rather solid, credible, information.

If you do respond, try your best to post the information in such a way as to not get deleted due to a term of use violation. If it does, please try again. Again, this is a serious person posting this, and my hope is to get serious replies.
    You don't need to look any further then your patrol officers.

Quote Originally Posted by please
    You can't be serious about investigating from these posts. Get real. If the citizens of Zephyrhills are that concerned , this is not the place to be. Enough said.
    Don't be so quick to discredit everything that is posted on this forum. I'm sure a lot of it is nonsense, but underneath some of the nonsense is the truth. You just have to wead through it to find it and being that you are police officers, you should be good at distinguishing the nonsense from the truth.

One of your Captains is onto something and knows who this is about. He just has to continue his investigation.

O the tangled web we weave............lets tell all, lets investigate all, no wait a minuit someone is investigating ect ect...This is such a stupid way to live our lives. Hiding behind a screen of usernames, threatning BIG revelations, using innuendos and hints of vague possessions of inside knowledge.
    Real men of valor and integrity would not waste time or energy at such nonsense.
    That leaves the idiots who write this crap.

Once again, this is an opportunity for anyone who has information to come forward with their concerns. So far, no one has posted anything but useless remarks. However, you are the same people on here claiming that no action is taken on behalf of your claims. If no one comes forth with credible information, then you only have yourselfs to blame. The coward comments are not warranted. If you are truly a law enforcement officer with this agency or another, then you know the ramifications of being vocal especially if it concerns someone of high ranking. You are not being a coward. Anyone would feel the need to report those type of claims anonymously for their own protection. Every employer has procedures set in place for employees or anyone for that matter to come forward with information and to do it anonymously! Stop making ignorant, uneducated, and unwanted comments on this post. If you are not interested in helping, then you have no business complaining in the first place!

Once again, this is an opportunity for anyone who has information to come forward with their concerns. So far, no one has posted anything but useless remarks. However, you are the same people on here claiming that no action is taken on behalf of your claims. If no one comes forth with credible information, then you only have yourselfs to blame. The coward comments are not warranted. If you are truly a law enforcement officer with this agency or another, then you know the ramifications of being vocal especially if it concerns someone of high ranking. You are not being a coward. Anyone would feel the need to report those type of claims anonymously for their own protection. Every employer has procedures set in place for employees or anyone for that matter to come forward with information and to do it anonymously! Stop making ignorant, uneducated, and unwanted comments on this post. If you are not interested in helping, then you have no business complaining in the first place!
    10-17, what more do you want me to say to you?

It's one of your patrol officers who is a veteran. They were assigned to another position in your department other then just a patrol officer, they're no longer in this position. They put on the website regarding this position that they had a degree from an institution that they do not have.

I'm not going to say the officer's name because you and I both know it would be deleted. Nor do I feel like I need to state his name, you should be able to figure it out by the information that I have given to you.

As a police department, I would think you would have checked this profile on this website regarding this particular officer since it is a representation of ZPD and this position is on the payroll of ZPD, to make sure that what was written was accurate because I know for a fact it wasn't, which leads me to believe that if he had the balls to post that on a website he probably put that on his employment application.

Can you direct me to where this "posting" is? Is this person a former detective who is now of light duty? Can you tell me now you know that the degree is false? Do you know of anyone else who has done the same thing?

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast