Mussolini - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mussolini

Re: Mussolini

The “young guns” are needed. I believe that is on the interest of the Jurisdiction to keep “young guns” around.
    A good administrator knows the importance of having a “variety of resources”. Young Officers, in general, are eager to learn and ready to deter crime. If you only hire officers that are already retired from other agencies, the Jurisdiction turns into a “Retirement Job”. This can have a very negative impact not only on the general image of the Department, but also eventually compromises the overall performance.

Some retired folks, are not going to get out of their way in order to seriously deter crime. Their incentive is not all out there anymore. This lack of motivation, aggravates when there is not the need for producing stats.

Besides, the students, employees and criminals will soon notice that the place has turned into a “Retirement Village”. No, I don’t think that this is the path. We need the young guys.

The problem is that in order to keep young officers around, the administration needs to be willing to pay the price. I am afraid that when the economy gets better, we will lose good young reliable officers too.

Young people have dreams too, they have houses to pay, families to support, children to send to college, and like everyone else they wants to grow on their profession.

It is very unlikely that the department will be able to keep a good proportional amount of young officers present on the force when there is not step plan, no off duties and not even a take home program.

The answer should not be “if you want to have those things, get out of here”… That does not answer the issue that the young officers are really needed in this setting in these days (especially nowadays, when college safety is not what it used to be before).

The issues still at stake, young guys are needed and what can we do in order to stop the revolving door?
    To have a balanced force in which the community can be proud of takes resources, the administration needs to be willing to invest in personnel and tools. Otherwise “Retirement Village” will be celebrating its first anniversary very soon.

This is really getting old! Stop talking about 121’s wife, leave his family out! Start by respecting your self and yes if you don’t like it here then leave the Dept. but then again some of you couldn’t nor wouldn’t make it in another Dept. lets not talk about the ones that tried but failed along the way so be grateful to have a job in a career field you so enjoy! WARNING TO ALL $HIT TALKERS ON THIS SITE: I will start posting on this site about Officer background and history….Remember it’s a small world….So they call this The Magic Kingdom.

To whoever you are that is talking about putting Officers personal information on here...I.E. background and such. First...you don't know who is talking the trash therefore you are going to put information up of people that might not be talking the trash. Second if my personal information gets put on here for the world to see then I will find out who you are and we will have a whole new can of worms to open.

But nevertheless...you don't want people talking trash on here yet your threatening to do the same thing? And you can't identify yourself when making these threats? Shame. I personally think we all need to start working together and get on the same page. If we can do that this dept. would be much better. Maybe a decent contract could even come around instead of a 1% raise. I know there are guys here that are retired and don't care about the contracts and such, but for once instead of thinking about yourselves how about thinking about those that are trying to support themselves and families with only this pay check. I know we won't get a 5 or 10% pay raise, step plan, and take home cars tomorrow, but maybe one day we could. Never say never.

I know every thing, don’t worry Fort Lauderdale your space shuttle is safe with me. We all know who the REAL $HIT TALKERS ARE!!!!! Some on days, some on afternoon and on some on midnights. Will see if they cont. the ace is up my sleeve. :snicker: :devil:

Although I may say that Sgt. A. Torres may have his moods and personality traits, influenced by his wife or not, he is not the only one in the department that has issues. So unless, you care to elaborate on everyone elses problems, don't single 121 out.

Post PERSONAL INFO

NO PERSONAL INFORMATION OF ANY OF LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER WILL BE POSTED ON THIS BOARD.

Arrow Re: Mussolini

So you think that your department has bad supervisors? Ha! Try visiting the deeeeeeeep south at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office in Florida where you'll meet "the hillbilly Gestapo gang." :roll:

So c'mon down ya'll and join the hillbilly Gestapo fun! Ya hear?!!! :roll:

From now on I want all my officers to have BLUETOOTH. I will be inspecting you in roll call, if not get ready to have a memo. ("Douglas!!!, Let's do it to them before they do it to us, this is a paramilitary organization, Blah Blah Blah!) :snicker:

You guys need come together and solidify yourselves. Doesn't work like that in the real police world cause everybody's looking out for each other. Granted, we all have crackpots in our respective agencys, but they are usually delt with effectively either through peer preassure, or by higher ups. I don't know you FIU guys or am familiar with your ins and outs, but it seems to me that you need to organize and empower yourselves.

I heard Mussolini is going to be the new BBC admin sergeant like Ochipa does down south so admin doesn't have to worry about him anymore. No more... "DOUGLAS!!!" :devil: But if it isn't true... it's real simple, work with real sergeants!! 125,130!!!! Let Mussolini get stuck with the inexperienced rookies so he actually has to do work and go crazy about them! Get your memos and complaints ready!!! 19,19,19,19,09 39! :snicker:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast