Great Police Work at DBPD - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Great Police Work at DBPD

Ranger Fan,

Wow! Nothing about your posts can ever deceive the casual reader as to the insight of your true personality. You are a true hater, a grinch, a scrooge and everything else ugly.

"Every thread" with your moniker on it, throughout this website, continues to be the same psychotic, boring, mindless, vulgar and vomit spewing hatred. You hate so many things and people at DBPD yet, you have worked here for more than 25 years and I nobody can believe that you either haven't had a heart attack a stroke or committed suicide. I have my money that you'll put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. You had the chance a few years ago when you almost died in the hopsital from the alcohol poisoning that put you in intensive care at Bethesda.

You need to leave this agency and find something else that you enjoy before it is too late. Your very life depends on it!

You forgot about the Cop doing the dispatcher and getting caught with the pants down.
    or how about the other K9 Cop doing the Dep's Wife?

Should I go on?

Hey, aren't some of the perks working at DBPD free ice cream and meals at IHOP? Just sayin. Oh yeah and the personal use of your take home car. I see blondie driving around all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by insite isite
    Hey, aren't some of the perks working at DBPD free ice cream and meals at IHOP? Just sayin. Oh yeah and the personal use of your take home car. I see blondie driving around all the time.
    Nice moniker JM!

Nobody talks about the morale problem. Wayne , please? Dorfman does not know what he is doing. Man power? We never had. We are less than medriocre.

More geat work by our officers at DBPD. Officer Shersty and Casarez were in the right place at the right time and quickly established a perimeter in the area of 1400 NE 3 Avenue after a robbery took place.

At 0219 hours, a female victim advised that a Hispanic male walked up to her and grabbed her by the neck and tried to grab her wallet. A witness with a large dog was in the area and the suspect became afraid of the dog and ran. K-9 Officer Tolbert was responding to the call when he observed a subject running across NE 14 Street. The perimeter was quickly moved and Tolbert located the Hispanic male by Spa 11. The subject failed to comply with lawful orders when ordered to come out of the thick shrubbery. K9 Karo was deployed. \

A positive ID was made and the subject was taken into custody without further incident.

Great work by Tolbert, K9 Karo and officers on scene.

Wow! Brian Miller has an outstanding weekend with the arrest of several subjects on North Congress Avenue who were in the process of breaking into a business. As with most of our work, we had some help from our local citizens but, that just adds to our efforts. Nice work Brian and the rest of your squad and the CRTF.

This police department is a joke and a disgrace to those "real officers" who try to make a positive difference.

All of the "company guys/gals" are deplorable and it is does not surprise me any more the lack of common sense that spews from that department.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12