"This is not some type of violent crime"

"This is not some type of violent crime"

You are absolutely correct in your assertion Chief Skinner. "This is not some type of violent crime we see being portrayed across the headlines everyday". I have taken the liberty to do some research and provide you and the community with this valuable information. Please follow the below link. Do not misinterpret the fact that this communication is addressed to Chief Skinner. The problem is much deeper than that when you have a fellow police administrator (Captain) driving a police car to Gainesville and the Miami Dade Pre-Trail Detention Center using your tax dollars (Fuel and car) to bond out a police officer and your Town Manager. Did I forget to mention that the police officer that was arrested in Gainesville was also driving a unmarked police car at the time of his arrest and that the fuel being used to drive back and forth from Dade County to Alachua County was being paid by your tax dollars? These are the kind of little things that may seem insignificant to most, but not to those of you that are paying taxes like the residents of the Town of Golden Beach.

http://policedomesticviolence.com/

Yours truly.......The Mongoose

Re: "This is not some type of violent crime"

I was disgusted to hear {name edited out} rationale on the TV news report as to why the officer that was arrested in Alachua County is still on the job! Then I read a article that states that the officer was bonded out of jail on serious felony charges in Alachua County by two members of the police department? In a police car all the way up to Alachua County? The same article states that the manager of the town was also arrested for DUI in Miami Dade county and that again {name edited out} bonded him out of jail and picked him up in a police car? Is there something wrong with this picture, or is it just me? I am an advocate for victims of domestic violence and associated with the Florida chapter of the National Organization of Women. I was alerted about this case and provided with information relevant to the details of the domestic violence aspect of the case by a counterpart from Mothers Against Drunk Driving. I will be looking into it and members of our group will be present for the jury selection and trial in February of 2010. We can not allow this type of violence to be mistaken for "not some type of violent crime".

Unfit to lead or command this bozo thinks beating women is not a crime. The place is in shambles since he took over FIRE SKINNER NOW !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Skinner
    Unfit to lead or command this bozo thinks beating women is not a crime. The place is in shambles since he took over FIRE SKINNER NOW !!!!!
    Skinner needs to be fired for letting the bullies that are connected with the town manager take over the department, and failing to be an ethical leader. However, the one that needs to be fired is the town manager who hired the Captain and permitted the Captain to bring in the trash that nobody wanted. I rather roll the dice and take my chances with a new administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Skinner

A vote of no confidence sounds good, but if this is successful the (edited to comply with terms of use MOD 470)steps in. BRING IN FDLE

Attention, attention, I found out that the locals in Kuwait have mastered a technique on keeping the snakes away it's called " Snake repellent ". The snake repellent comes in a spray bottle and it works on all types of snakes including the evil administrave snakes. I will be giving them out free of charge since Alex is already planning on not giving the officers a raise for the next couple of years. It's my understanding that our raise money would be used for his defense in the DUI trial.

with love from Kuwait
    Mafia hater