I love GBPD

Thread: I love GBPD

Lightbulb I love GBPD

Lets take a poll.

How many cops are happy working for the present admin?

Do they treat each and every officer fairly?

Whom is responsible for the poor moral within the ranks?

What needs to be done to improve the moral within the ranks?

:evil:

Re: I love GBPD

Well, if you really want my honest opinion on you can improve the moral amongst the ranks of the police department, here are just a few suggestions on how you can start......

1. Be honest, truthful and forthcoming with the members of your staff and subordinates.

2. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

3. Follow departmental policy and procedures and apply them eqully to all employees of the Town, EDITED TO COMPLY WITH TERMS - MOD 470
    4. Practice what you preach!

5. Do not place persons in positions they are not qualified to be in based on who they are or what your connections to them might be.

These are just a few pointers, but at this point while you are on your way out it's a little to late for this don't you think? Almost like putting the cart before the horse...... :roll:

Yours truly......The Mongoose

Quote Originally Posted by future GB detective.
    Lets take a poll.

How many cops are happy working for the present admin?

Do they treat each and every officer fairly?

Whom is responsible for the poor moral within the ranks?

:evil:
    Besides the mafia.....I can tell you that the honest cops are not happy with the present administartion.

The Mafia do not treat every officer the same. The officers that are outside the group are constantly been plotted against and bullied by the current administration. The Chief is powerless because he is trying to safe his job, and he knows who are the key players.

The Captain, Lieutenant, both Acting Sgts, and the (edited to comply with terms of use MOD470) who came back crying for his job. Oh, and the Chief for been a coward and not standing up to these bullies.

What needs to be done is to get rid of the trash that has taken over a once great department, and tarnished the image of the real outstanding officers that work for the Town of Golden Beach.

The real officers that care about this town will not speak out because they are scared of loosing their jobs, and they are aware that the Mafia is vindictive.

Greetings from China,
    The Mafia Hater

[quote="future GB detective."]Lets take a poll.

How many cops are happy working for the present admin? Seven a.k.a the (edited to comply with terms of use). They work directly for the present administration, if you want to call it that.

Do they treat each and every officer fairly? Abolutely not. The only ones that are taken care of and treated fairly are the (edited to comply with terms of use).

Whom is responsible for the poor moral within the ranks? [b](edited to comply with terms of use)

Sever the head of the snake and the rest of the snake is done! Conduct a thorough background investigation of the players listed above by an independent, outside law enforcement agency and not the individual that the Town pays to do investigations for them. When you pay an investigator who is not a law enforcement officer to conduct law enforcement investigations, you pay him for the investigation to have the outcome that you tell him you want it to have.

So there are our responses. Let's see what you will do with it if it is true that your are really concerned with the morale of the department.