Former FHP Trooper Raped and Murdered Woman on I-95 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Former FHP Trooper Raped and Murdered Woman on I-95

The reason this is "news" again is that the scumbag wants to be let out on parole and filed a request in May 2012. I hope Florida authorities will deny this request and allow him to rot in prison the way he allowed his victim to rot like roadkill. He is the worst of the worst.

First of all let me say Tim was a friend. Ann Rule's book had much misinformation in it. I certainly don't condone anything he did. Not one thing has been said about his horrible home life, the poverty level, the fear those kids lived in, an absent father. Even so many posts on here are wrong. Judge not. I will always have the utmost respect for all Officers, they are all doing a hard job that is too often not appreciated.

Re: Former FHP Trooper Raped and YMurdered Woman on I-95

So because he had a bad home life what he did wasn't as bad? What are you saying?

No. I was saying that "Ann Rule's book had much misinformation in it. I certainly don't condone anything he did." But I will say other Law Enforcement officers murdered people and were given parole. I feel it is wrong people judged him more harshly due to her book talking about his affluent upbringing, His mother rode a bus everyday to her secretarial job. They had one car, an old junker that only worked once, as far as I can remember. They lived in a house the church owned. Their clothes were donated. They rode the bus free because they were financially poor. They got free school lunches for the same reason. They were never supposed to be outside. They were never to have anyone over. When my cousin broke up with him (Oh my! She wasn't a blonde, Ann) He brought over all their pictures, love notes, and love letters for me to keep for him, he was so depressed over it. He had a habit of jumping out and scaring you to death. It was never cute, but his wife married him anyway. He didn't know how to react around girls. How was he supposed to learn? Not from Mama, that's for sure. There's so much I could say. What do you want to know now? I'm still typing in black and white, just as in my earlier post.

I judge him harshly based on his actions. I could care less about his upbringing and I never read the book or care to. I don't feel he should get parol because other law enforcement officers have. I probably wouldn't think most of them should have been granted parole If I read their case files. The term given should be the term served for most hanis murders. I might be a little to harsh and not sound compassionate for the person you know but oh well. Its just how I feel.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1801991
    I judge him harshly based on his actions. I could care less about his upbringing and I never read the book or care to. I don't feel he should get parol because other law enforcement officers have. I probably wouldn't think most of them should have been granted parole If I read their case files. The term given should be the term served for most hanis murders. I might be a little to harsh and not sound compassionate for the person you know but oh well. Its just how I feel.
    Here is another one

Unregistered

Haha

See, we will get you one way or another.

Unregistered

Tim Harris FL Hwy Patrol Murderer

This guy needs to be investigated as a serial killer. I read an article that said during the period he patrolled this area, 16 unsolved murders of women were dumped in the area. This guy was/is a sick sociopath per testimony by his wife who met him as a teenager when he pulled her over & he was sexually deviant as well beating her & almost killing her after he handcuffed & threatened her with his pistol. Any of you Florida LEOs willing to investigate & really find out the full truth of what he was doing for 8 years? I guarantee you, from what I have read about his personality, this guy did it more than once. He only confessed to stop more investigation of what he had been doing.
    .https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.flo.../amp/423360001
    Seriously, folks, I’m no LEO, but this guy screams serial killer.

Unregistered

Serial rapist then rape and murder

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy needs to be investigated as a serial killer. I read an article that said during the period he patrolled this area, 16 unsolved murders of women were dumped in the area. This guy was/is a sick sociopath per testimony by his wife who met him as a teenager when he pulled her over & he was sexually deviant as well beating her & almost killing her after he handcuffed & threatened her with his pistol. Any of you Florida LEOs willing to investigate & really find out the full truth of what he was doing for 8 years? I guarantee you, from what I have read about his personality, this guy did it more than once. He only confessed to stop more investigation of what he had been doing.
    .https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.flo.../amp/423360001
    Seriously, folks, I’m no LEO, but this guy screams serial killer.
    I know this is an ancient thread, but I was one of his rape victims. Just wondered if anyone had ever checked into his early work. He was practicing on me 15 years before his arrest. And I know there were others before and after me, because he was quite skilled when he got me. And I’m sure he didn’t suddenly decide to rape and murder a woman 15 years after me.
    Sorry to bother you all. Was checking to be sure he was still in prison and this conversation popped up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know this is an ancient thread, but I was one of his rape victims. Just wondered if anyone had ever checked into his early work. He was practicing on me 15 years before his arrest. And I know there were others before and after me, because he was quite skilled when he got me. And I’m sure he didn’t suddenly decide to rape and murder a woman 15 years after me.
    Sorry to bother you all. Was checking to be sure he was still in prison and this conversation popped up.
    This must be the guy in whose patrol car they found a number of women’s’ drivers licenses. My sister’s was one of them. Scary dude indeed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast