Former FHP Trooper Raped and Murdered Woman on I-95 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Former FHP Trooper Raped and Murdered Woman on I-95

I can't believe that piece of garbage gets to stay at South Bay - that is where they get A/C and its a private prison where the officers are usually dirty and let all kinds of contaband in.

When they arrested his some days or weeks later he was wearing her panty hose. He has been in prison for 19 years.
    Why again, is this a topic for discussion?
    Maybe we are on a recruitment drive and he's the only one interested that can pass the polygraph? Give that man an AP. At the very least, maybe he can suggest to Rick Scott that the state can save money by replacing our uniform trousers with pantyhose. The state can buy some lowest bid Dollar General brand.

A buck-fifty. That's a lowest bid price :snicker: If we get a defective batch, Captain Spears can come out with an equipment memo on how to deal with when you get a runny pair of nylons.

Quote Originally Posted by WelcomeToLastDecade
    You gotta watch out for those Nazis. I hear they hate Jews. There might even be a war involving all the world powers and in the end the USA and Russia might come out on top. Then maybe a black president will screw up the USA so much that it loses its world super power status paving the way for the Chinese to be on top. You gotta watch out for those Chinese. Im going back to sleep and when I wake up in about 50 years the White race will be the minority in the USA but they will all get free healthcare and WIC.

The victim did not agree to service the officer to compromise the traffic ticket. No evidence exists that the victim was not forced into the trees, raped and murdered, nor did Harris suggest otherwise in his confession. Secondly, it has never been proven that the pantyhose belonged to the victim. Where they actually came from remains a mystery.

they are still at it

Quote Originally Posted by So Fla Trooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    WOW really?
    This buttmuncher did this 20 years ago and it is a topic today?
    He was a wacko back when he was a local cop in Indian River, Sebastian i think.
    He was a felony officer or just got out of felony when he stopped that woman on I95.
    She offered an exchange to get out of a ticket. He took the offer and killed her afterwards.
    Shen they arrested his some days or weeks later he was wearing her panty hose. He has been in prison for 19 years.
    Because someone just had to have something to bash the FHP about (someone with an ax to grind) and this is the only other thing they could drag up.
    Bro your wrong. FHP people call MPD coke dealers and other nice things and since we ALL live in glass houses, SO your trash floats to the top also. Every agency has it's walking talking brain dead idiots. And bringing up every agency's idiots will continue as long as we keep trashing each other. But a homicidal rapist in uniform, you guys win the prize.

This woman did not have consensual sex with that officer and information that was later provided to family indicated, as a blackbelt, that she made every attempt to fight him off. This I know and vividly recollect as she was my cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by So Fla Trooper
    WOW really?
    This buttmuncher did this 20 years ago and it is a topic today?
    He was a wacko back when he was a local cop in Indian River, Sebastian i think.
    He was a felony officer or just got out of felony when he stopped that woman on I95.
    She offered an exchange to get out of a ticket. He took the offer and killed her afterwards.
    Shen they arrested his some days or weeks later he was wearing her panty hose. He has been in prison for 19 years.
    Because someone just had to have something to bash the FHP about (someone with an ax to grind) and this is the only other thing they could drag up.
    Bro your wrong. FHP people call MPD coke dealers and other nice things and since we ALL live in glass houses, SO your trash floats to the top also. Every agency has it's walking talking brain dead idiots. And bringing up every agency's idiots will continue as long as we keep trashing each other. But a homicidal rapist in uniform, you guys win the prize.

I can say it more crudely. FHP shit, smells just like everybody' else does. So if you throw shit, you get shit back. Primitive, Stupid, But that's the way it is.

And the woman never consented so whoever is pushing that lie, your an asshole.

the trooper took the door handles off his patrol car at home and trapped the woman inside his police car. hope this clears up the story a little.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast