Going crazy and keeping your job. - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Going crazy and keeping your job.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by go figure this out
    What about the former traffic Sgt from LW....now Dist 14. He had a domestic with his wife before the merger, he refused to come out threatened 32 and SWAT was called and now we have him working for us. At the time Lake Worth PD didn't even investigate the incident because he was the chiefs boy.

He works out of HQ and does something with traffic.
    I remember that night , I was there. This former LW Sgt would not come out, made the statement that he had a gun. His FOP rep was there along with some ranking officers from his agency.

He surrended as SWAT was arriving.

If this guy works for us , boy did we make a mistake somewhere in the screening of him during the merger.
    Hey this jerk is now working in our new dist in Lox, watch him he is scary.

Who wants to bet that the filing packet sent over to the SAO is a joke (just like the one sent for the permits office SGT and LT.....and the one sent for the K9 LT.....and anyone else that is well-liked).

Cover up in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by go figure this out
    What about the former traffic Sgt from LW....now Dist 14. He had a domestic with his wife before the merger, he refused to come out threatened 32 and SWAT was called and now we have him working for us. At the time Lake Worth PD didn't even investigate the incident because he was the chiefs boy.

He works out of HQ and does something with traffic.
    I remember that night , I was there. This former LW Sgt would not come out, made the statement that he had a gun. His FOP rep was there along with some ranking officers from his agency.

He surrended as SWAT was arriving.

If this guy works for us , boy did we make a mistake somewhere in the screening of him during the merger.
    I remember that night. And the former LW admin covered the incident up!!!!!!!!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678