Medley hot cop - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Medley hot cop

Re: Medley hot cop

LF and bob did have going on until she had another united nation boyfriend. once she had the bro major bob coould not handle it in fact ive heard bob her were very strong until that happened. she can also start her own united nation with her exs. lets see how long she hides her new rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Now that is really stupid to say nobody thought that. Some may have not understood their friendship but we didn't think he was screwing her. The person who posted this was obviously not one of their friends. Thats why you were scared off of midnights.

Whatever time will tell. I still don't buy it! She's not one to hide her feelings. Plus if they are together I hope their happy they are both good people.

Hey un learn to spell or at least how to use spell check. Mids had a strong bond not just Bob and LF. Bob got weird with everyone not just her. It was not a romantic relationship.

un just stay in the dark! now i know why you got that nick name.

You guys are a bunch of assholes. you should write about what you know. i know these entire posting are lies.

Quote Originally Posted by silwl
    You guys are a bunch of meany. you should write about what you know. i know these entire posting are lies.

awesome truth is soon to come out lets wait and see sucky sucky glup glup

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123