Medley hot cop - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Medley hot cop

Re: Medley hot cop

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 55
    so what is the true deal with her she is very nice to look at and she was very nice made my week

this is deal with her no chance the sgt has that and it all in the house. Medley on Medley

Medley’s hottest new couple will be public soon congrats to sgt he pursued for years and finally wore L Fernandez down. We can say that she loves men with rank

WOW I'm floored! This cant be further from the truth. U need to stop talking shit. If ur going to post something make sure its true!

shit is not the word I choose. this changes it to that. I always wondered why so many people used that word.

Ok People!! Which Sgt are we talking about here cause we have to many to guess... Come on don't post half ass information here. Let us all know so we can congratulate them properly!

[quote=retired 89]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest 55":3a6q7lqn
    so what is the true deal with her she is very nice to look at and she was very nice made my week

this is deal with her no chance the sgt has that and it all in the house. Medley on Medley

Medley’s hottest new couple will be public soon congrats to sgt he pursued for years and finally wore L Fernandez down. We can say that she loves men with rank[/quote:3a6q7lqn]

YOU GUYS ARE DUMB, ITS PEREZ, HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD BE. HE'S THE ONE THAT RECENTLY LEFT HIS WIFE

lady d pls shut the f up. do u know how to ever keep ur trap closed! I cant wait for him to be ur sgt.

Hey Monga! there's no need to insult people. Sorry if all of us are not as inform about ohter pleople's business as you are. How do you even make the time with a new baby at home.

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOS
    YOU GUYS ARE DUMB, ITS PEREZ, HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD BE. HE'S THE ONE THAT RECENTLY LEFT HIS WIFE

Well the fact that she does like men with rank is not new. All of us on midnights knew she used to screw around with Bob whenever they worked together.. [quote=retired 89]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest 55":h3yefx12

Medley’s hottest new couple will be public soon congrats to sgt he pursued for years and finally wore L Fernandez down. We can say that she loves men with rank[/quote:h3yefx12]

Now that is really stupid to say nobody thought that. Some may have not understood their friendship but we didn't think he was screwing her. The person who posted this was obviously not one of their friends. Thats why you were scared off of midnights.

because her own life is so boring!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast