Stay Tuned CBS 4 News Tonight - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Stay Tuned CBS 4 News Tonight

I heard the story is being aired on Sabado Giagante by Don Francisco......Stay tuned

Is it true that the town manager calls police officers *****es ?

Were you boys glued to the seats watching the news on Saturday night ? Oooooops my bad, it was a false alarm suckas :snicker: You never know when will it really be aired...stay tuned ! :P

Pull the arrest form form Miami Beach PD and read it for your self. You can get a copy from the front lobby under case number # 2009-141395-R :cop:

I am a resident from Golden Beach and my next door neighbor told me what was going on with the police department. I cant believe that my hard earned tax dollars are paying for a criminal and a town manager that has no respect for authority. I have been living in this community for over 20 years and seen bad things happen with the police department but I have never seen such a thing as is happening now. The reason we have our own police deparment is so we can have better services that the county couldnt provide. I have met individual officers and become friends with them. I just cant afford to do that any more since the staff is obviously overlooking peoples backgrounds when they are getting hired. I will personally make sure the word gets out on the kind of officers we are hiring to protect our town.

You guys are better than watching a tv show....so much drama ! I love it

Exclamation PEACE

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. It's pretty scarry to live in a town where THESE CHARACTERS ARE CARRYING GUNS???? .....law and order is in complete chaos. What happened to team players? Where's the team spirit? FYI...I've resided in Golden Beach for 30 years and I have worked behind the scenes and I can testify that Alex Diaz is the BEST town manager Golden Beach ever had! I demand that these officers show respect to eachother, and to their bosses, and especially the residents...or get the hell out of town! GOLDEN BEACH DESERVES BETTER....Be kind to eachother. Life is too short. This is a New Year, give thanks you have a job... I will be praying for all of you...Merry CHRISTmas....PEACE TO ALL!!! CS

TO LOCOMOTION

LOCOMOTION,
    IT'S MRS TO YOU...CS STANDS FOR CATHY SZABO...I DON'T SEE ANY OF YOU STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE...COWARDS!!!!!!!!!
    PS....I DON'T ACCEPT PRAYERS FROM EVILDOERS!!!!

Re: TO LOCOMOTION

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    LOCOMOTION,
    IT'S MRS TO YOU...CS STANDS FOR CATHY SZABO...I DON'T SEE ANY OF YOU STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE...COWARDS!!!!!!!!!
    PS....I DON'T ACCEPT PRAYERS FROM EVILDOERS!!!!
    Cathy Szabo ! How dare you guys use her name on here. I will be giving her a call to make sure that she knows you guys are using her name. That is just wrong.

This blog is a reflection of the lack o leadership and bad hiring choices created by Chief skinner. the problems at our GB police department lie solely at the top

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast