Stay Tuned CBS 4 News Tonight - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Not here to confuse

The Town Manager has done a great job managing the Town's business which is the people's business. Best budget in all of Dade County!
    That says a lot!!!!!

Re: Not here to confuse

Quote Originally Posted by Happy as can be
    The Town Manager has done a great job managing the Town's business which is the people's business. Best budget in all of Dade County!
    That says a lot!!!!!
    I am sure the families of DUI Manslaughter Victims will appreciate your thoughts on the Golden Beach Budget by Alexander Diaz.

Thank God for the Miami Beach Officers for stopping Town Manager Diaz from driving away drunk and killing yet another DUI Victim (MADD)

Re: PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by The man of the hour
    KUDOS Peace...
    Alex Diaz is the BEST town manager Golden Beach has ever had!!!

Peace to Mankind
    Who are you Kidding ! The town manager along with the Captain, Leiutenant, and the two Acting Sgts (Edited by Mod 1 to comply with Terms of Use) are destroying our good image. Shame on the Chief for not reaching out to FDLE for support !

Re: PEACE

[quote=Greetings from China]
    Quote Originally Posted by "The man of the hour":9phaifws
    KUDOS Peace...
    Alex Diaz is the BEST town manager Golden Beach has ever had!!!

Peace to Mankind
    Who are you Kidding ! The town manager along with the Captain, Leiutenant, and the two Acting Sgts (Edited by Mod 1 to comply with Terms of Use) are destroying our good image. Shame on the Chief for not reaching out to FDLE for support ![/quote:9phaifws]

What is wrong MOD 470.....I see that you are not doing your job and MOD 1 had to step in. Something tells me MOD 1 has his eyes on you ! I told you to stop deleting post and topics to cover your buddies. Now the eyes of the world are UPON you....Happy New Years brown noser.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234