Stay Tuned CBS 4 News Tonight
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Stay Tuned CBS 4 News Tonight

Stay tuned to CBS 4 News tonight. Something tells me it is gonna be interesting. Make sure you let the rest of the "Golden Beach Mafia" know to tune in Peters.

Re: Stay Tuned CBS 4 News Tonight

he looks so cute !

I dont think you look fat in the picture but your eyes are glossy red like if you were crying or is it because you were DUI !

Dear Mr. Grim Reaper,

So far this year you have taken away my favorite dancer,
    Michael Jackson, favorite actor Patrick Swayze, favorite actress Farrah
    Fawcett, favorite comedian, Soupy Sales, favorite pitchman, Billy Mays,
    and favorite sidekick, Ed McMahon.

Just so you know, my favorite politician is Alexander Diaz and my favorite police officer is Joseph Barasoain.

Thank you

:devil:

Alex already has the DUI case beat ! We are having a celebration party with an open bar ! Then we will drive around the beach calling the officers *****es...thats right, cause we are the golden beach mafia !

I bet anything that you guys already got together and have a plan on how to save your sugardaddy's a$$. I cant wait to hear the dumb excuse you guys are going to use....or one of you guys going to say that you were driving the car or the gosht that stold christmas was driving.....im sure it will be funny. You guys should all go to the trial and sit behind alex to show your support ....besides, he only sees officers as Bit*hes ! Oh, thats right, you guys are his bit*hes

A police officer pulls over this guy who's been weaving in and out of the lanes.

He goes up to the guy's window and says, "Sir, I need you to blow into this breathalyzer tube."

The man says, "Sorry, officer, I can't do that. I am an asthmatic. If I do that, I'll have a really bad asthma attack."

"Okay, fine. I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample."

"I can't do that either. I am a hemophiliac. If I do that, I'll bleed to death."

"Well, then, we need a urine sample."

"I'm sorry, officer, I can't do that either. I am also a diabetic. If I do that, I'll get really low blood sugar."

"All right, then I need you to come out here and walk this white line."

"I can't do that, officer."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm drunk."

There was a guy in a bar one night that got really drunk, I mean really, really, really drunk. When the bar closed he got up to go home. As he stumbled out the door he saw a nun walking on the sidewalk. So he stumbled over to the nun and punched her in the face. Well the nun was really surprised but before she could do or say anything he punched her again. This time she fell down and he stumbled over to her and kicked her in the butt. Then he picked her up and threw her into a wall. By this time the nun was pretty weak and couldn't move. So then he stumbled over to her, put his face right next to hers and said. "Not very strong tonight, are you Batman?"

Nothing on channel 4 folks, what's the "secret"?

Stay tuned.
    I can't let you in to all of my secrets, now can I? Be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast