"I'm the City Manager *****!" - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: "I'm the City Manager *****!"

Hey guys, just to let you know that the town manager from golden beach is demanding respect on the miami-dade message board.....lol He must be drinking again..lol

Okay...but who really gives a #$%#. Go to your own message board. Our motorman did his job and thats it. As far as all the extra BS, we don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Okay...but who really gives a #$%#. Go to your own message board. Our motorman did his job and thats it. As far as all the extra BS, we don't need it.
    We are not disputing the fact that your motorman did his job. He did a fine job. We are merely keeping you guys in the loop because of all the trash this individual and the administration of the PD are talking about you guys and your agency. We come in peace. :mrgreen:

We appreciate it, but the more that is spoken about it, the more you are empowering your City Manager. It is not that big of a deal, he is the city manager of a one stop light town. He can talk all the trash he wants, we are not worried about it. Thanks for looking out.

THIS POST IS BORING AND SERVES NO PURPOSE ANYMORE. GET RID OF IT! THE LAST POST IS CORRECT THE MORE WE TALK ABOUT THIS BORING TOPIC THE MORE WE ARE MAKING THIS FOOL GET MORE ATTENTION.

Quote Originally Posted by guest8899
    THIS POST IS BORING AND SERVES NO PURPOSE ANYMORE. GET RID OF IT! THE LAST POST IS CORRECT THE MORE WE TALK ABOUT THIS BORING TOPIC THE MORE WE ARE MAKING THIS FOOL GET MORE ATTENTION.
    Sounds like the Golden Beach Captain is trying to get the post deleted for his buddy

Well it looks like Santa Clause brought Golden Beach a present on Christmas Day.......

For your viewing pleasure.

The Mongoose

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123