"I'm the City Manager *****!" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: "I'm the City Manager *****!"

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    wow, i am impressed! no one has yet had the nerve to post negative responses of the arrest for DUI.
    i was almost certain there would of been some haters, uniformed supporters of criminal behavior, trash talking the officers that did their jobs.....way to go guys....honestly, gives me a little hope for the dept that has some officers that still do their JOB correctly without fear of retribution from brass or connected figures within the city.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FELLAS!!

Quote Originally Posted by collarsfordollars2
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    wow, i am impressed! no one has yet had the nerve to post negative responses of the arrest for DUI.
    i was almost certain there would of been some haters, uniformed supporters of criminal behavior, trash talking the officers that did their jobs.....way to go guys....honestly, gives me a little hope for the dept that has some officers that still do their JOB correctly without fear of retribution from brass or connected figures within the city.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FELLAS!!

yeah thy would arrest thier mom for some court overtime real cops turned solo Merc/pirate

Hey ASSH0LE. The drunken city manager was going to kill someone if they let the deouche bag drive off. Cops all over this country have been killed or maimed by drunk drivers, by being run into or traffic accident during a chase. This time, the the drunk didn't get the chance.

I know you have all been waiting for updates. Boy have I been a busy bee. Here is a new update for you and oh boy is there more to come...........stay tuned..........

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/ ... s_by_h.php

Golden Beach Mayor Sticks By His Man, For Now
    By Francisco Alvarado in Banana Republican
    Wed., Dec. 30 2009 @ 10:35AM

Golden Beach Town Manager Alexander Diaz's Job is safe for the time being
    ?Golden Beach Mayor Glenn Singer says he has no intention of dumping town manager Alexander Diaz, who was recently arrested in Miami Beach for driving under the influence of alcohol. At least not until Singer gets back from vacation next week. "I don't have all the facts yet," Singer told Banana Republican. "And as we know, there is always three sides to every story."

Diaz was charged with a DUI this past December 25. According to the arrest report, Diaz "appeared to be passed out" in the passenger seat of his BMW SUV when his friend was pulled over by a Miami Beach police officer. The cop also documented "a strong odor of alcohol" inside the car.

During the traffic stop, Diaz allegedly took his key, got inside the driver's seat and attempted to leave the scene.

The report claims Diaz told the arresting officer: "You don't know who I am? I am the city manager *****!"

Singer says when he returns to Golden Beach on Monday, he will review the incident with the town attorney. "As of now I have no plans to suspend or terminate Alex," the mayor said. "He has been a valued employee."

Good bye, for now......... :snicker:

Not here to confuse the public

Let me get this right...

"During the traffic stop, Diaz allegedly took his key, got inside the driver's seat and attempted to leave the scene".

DUI???

Key word:ALLEGEDLY

Re: Not here to confuse the public

Quote Originally Posted by peace to mankind
    Let me get this right...

"During the traffic stop, Diaz allegedly took his key, got inside the driver's seat and attempted to leave the scene".

DUI???

Key word:ALLEGEDLY
    We do live in the United States and one is still presumed innocent until proven guilty. You are correct that every crime a criminal is initially charged with a crime it is "alleged" until they either plea to are are found guilty by a jury of their peers. Let's not lose sight of what we are talking about here. DUI is a serious crime that does not only take the life of numerous law enforcement officers every year, but also the lives of numerous citizens and children. I would find you hard pressed to defend your position to a support group of parents or family members of a person who has been killed by a drunk driver. I would assume that based on your opinion, had the officers not been on the scene when Mr. Diaz "allegedly" got into the driver's seat and attempted to drive off he could have safely driven to his destination and no lives would have been placed at risk with his low Breath Alcohol Content of .179 and .177, that was only a little over twice the legal limit. The most disturbing part of the encounter between Mr. Diaz and our officers was his demeanor. The comments made by Mr. Diaz were not only rude, vulgar, and offensive, they were very questionable because he was trying to influence and or threaten the officers on the scene with his position as a public official in an effort to sway the decision of the officers and supervisor. If that was not bad enough to later have one of the members of the Command Staff of his police department contact our shift commander in an effort to "squash" the DUI arrest or find out "if maybe it was just a mistake" is totally irreprehensible.

Mr. Diaz you should be ashamed of your actions and behavior. We are not concerned with "who you are". We are concerned with keeping our streets safe from anyone who drinks and drives and who tries to use their official position within a municipal government to try to influence or sway the decision of a law enforcement officer.

I knew there would be some low/unworthy Officers that would in some way or another, defend the DUI arrest. If you know the Officer that made the arrest you wouldn't question if there was PC for the arrest. If you don't, grow some balls and ask him or others that know/work with him.
    Not one of us is a perfect person or a perfect Polce Officer, but when you start defending CRIMINAL behavior because it is maybe, accepted behavior when you wear a uniform, doesn't make it right.

The Mongoose and the Mafia Hater would like to wish all the beach cops a Happy New Year! God bless you guys

If I may take a moment to introduce you to the latest two individuals from the town of golden beach that were arrested.......

They are absolutely adorable....

Yes, there will be openings in the near future for the positions of Town Manager, Police Chief, Captain, Lieutenent, 2 Sgts, and about 3 officer slots. Anyone interested should apply no later than February 1st. The applicants must have a clean background, and no malicious intent. The police Chief must be ethical, and a true leader since the one we have now is a hypocrite. Good luck to all the applicants that qualify.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast