What happened to Lt. Sheridan - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: What happened to Lt. Sheridan

Other than his Jupiter Capt. all of his run-ins were with former GFC personnel. Do your research on his history and this it what you will find. Failure on the part of ignorant rednecks that refuse to live in the present has had a negative impact on this agency moving forward. Please respond when you get back from walking turkey bait on your true employers property, punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Other than his Jupiter Capt. all of his run-ins were with former GFC personnel. Do your research on his history and this it what you will find. Failure on the part of ignorant rednecks that refuse to live in the present has had a negative impact on this agency moving forward. Please respond when you get back from walking turkey bait on your true employers property, punk.
    Well since his "Jupiter Capt." was in fact his supervisor, seems reasonable that his problems are a little deeper than you state. I also note that those mean old former GFC personnel who somehow picked on your boy all have a former DEP employee in their chain-of-command. Nice try Jack A$$- Are you his lover or someting ? Try to get over it.

Well since his "Jupiter Capt." was in fact his supervisor, seems reasonable that his problems are a little deeper than you state. I also note that those mean old former GFC personnel who somehow picked on your boy all have a former DEP employee in their chain-of-command. Nice try Jack A$$- Are you his lover or someting ? Try to get over it.
    You make everyone that reads what you write laugh. As if Sheridan is the only one leaving the agency. There are others planning to leave and some just waiting to hear from other agencies. By the way, you continue to talk negatively (as I am sure you also do the same in front of other officers) about him yet I do not see the IGs office going after you. Talk about SELECTIVE enforcement. Or, wait.....maybe you are well connected up in Tally and have a few of your own "tight" connections up there? Sheridan has other LEO friends in other agencies that REALLY know who he is and what he stands for - integrity, honor, and justice. Anyone who invests more time raging negative comments about him is just a pig that likes to wallow in their own mud and s---.

You make everyone that reads what you write laugh. As if Sheridan is the only one leaving the agency. There are others planning to leave and some just waiting to hear from other agencies. By the way, you continue to talk negatively (as I am sure you also do the same in front of other officers) about him yet I do not see the IGs office going after you. Talk about SELECTIVE enforcement. Or, wait.....maybe you are well connected up in Tally and have a few of your own "tight" connections up there? Sheridan has other LEO friends in other agencies that REALLY know who he is and what he stands for - integrity, honor, and justice. Anyone who invests more time raging negative comments about him is just a pig that likes to wallow in their own mud and s---.
    Wrong again junior. I was just marveling at the justifications put forth for Stevo's retreat. Talk about laughable. For the record, speaking the truth does not equal talking "negatively" about a subpar employee . No friends in Tally- just a clean record ! Again I say to you -get over it.

By your actions and words, everyone knows that YOU are the one that is "subpar". By saying that he is "running away" you show your immaturity and also shows that you do not know him well.

Wrong again junior. I was just marveling at the justifications put forth for Stevo's retreat. Talk about laughable. For the record, speaking the truth does not equal talking "negatively" about a subpar employee . No friends in Tally- just a clean record ! Again I say to you -get over it.
    Hmmm, I think you need to read the GOs AGAIN - yes it does mean just that, smiley. Unless the IGs the agency is selective on who they are gong to enforce their on rules on...... Anyways his record was clean longer than you have been on..... Man, he must have embarrassed you somehow because it appears that you are the one that needs to "get over it."

Hmmm, I think you need to read the GOs AGAIN - yes it does mean just that, smiley. Unless the IGs the agency is selective on who they are gong to enforce their on rules on...... Anyways his record was clean longer than you have been on..... Man, he must have embarrassed you somehow because it appears that you are the one that needs to "get over it."
    None-never had to interact, just watched how he operated. For the last time, dry your little eyes and get over it !

I[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest":3fecw3k9
    None-never had to interact, just watched how he operated. For the last time, dry your little eyes and get over it ![/quote:3fecw3k9]
    You know, playing you is WAY too easy. For someone who is so happy that he is out....you sure have plenty of rage behind it. Not only that, buti :evil: you keep checking.....

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789