2012 Back the Right person for Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012 Back the Right person for Sheriff

If you're scared to stand up to the current command staff, because they're a bunch of BULLIES w/ no education. Then at least convince your family and friends to Vote for the right Sheriff for 2012 and 2013 election.... We need change that we can believe in... Vote for the Right Strickland!! (JOHN) Strickland, a cops COP, a real leader one who is willing to change things for the better. One who has actually walked in the footsteps of those who are serving on the front line... HELL in all honesty anything would be better than what we have right now... Because right now we have people in the Command staff that dont care about anything but padding there wallets. Ask yourself, when was the last time a member of the Command Staff asked you for your opinion on how to make this Agency better..... Probably NEVER because they cant see over thier BELLIES far enough to even say Hi when you walk by them...
    I for one am sick and tired of having to be commanded by someone I cant respect. Someone that doesn't even have the manners or standards we hold are children too....
    PLEASE stand up for yourself and VOTE for the RIGHT STRICKLAND (JOHN)!!!!!!!

Re: 2012 Back the Right person for Sheriff

I hear you. However I for one am not sure I can wait long enough to see a new administration take over. I wish the GBI would investigate some of the rumors I have heard about. If half of them have any truth to them at all, it seems at least some of the problems would be resolved.

Someone who knows the "right" Strickland needs to pass this on to him. I see he just recently put up his website, however a tab with contact information or an e-mail address would be helpful. I for one would like to send him some information ASAP.

I will get the info to the right person tomorrow.

There are things Jon Strickland needs to know, but his website lacks any method of contacting him. Things that will require some investigation. Things that we can not be seen or heard about looking into. There are people in this department that need to go down!

I am hoping to have an e-mail address by the beginning of the week

Sorry it tok so long. Any questions or concerns that you want to share with Jon Strickland can be addressed to:

jonpforsheriff@gmail.com

Jon Strickland now has a facebook page. Search Jon P Strickland for Sheriff. Please join him and help elect him as your next Sheriff

www.jonpforsheriff.com is up and running, we need your support in this effort.Regardless of what is said JON P is for real he is in this to win this. Dont believe the rumors that hes not running because its simply not true

It can not come soon enough. The recently started vacation check requests (via the department's website) has led to Capt. Donnie Jarrard going out to those signed up and placing Jeff Strickland's business cards on their doors. Come on people. NOBODY has respect for the current command staff. Only fear and loathing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast