Wendy - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Wendy

Re: Wendy

I dont know about the past comments but his current wife, Cindy, is AP at Fivay. Lets just say he may have met his match in her....she can be a real :twisted: !

Bahahahhaha! This woman used to be my P.O. and acted like she could do no wrong. Learning that she tracked this guy down and "repeatedly kicked him in the testicles" literally makes me laugh my ass off, whether he deserved it or not. It is sickening that her having a badge basically gave her immunity. If I had done something similar, my consequences would have been far different. As a side note, the level of spelling errors provided by many of the "officers" in this thread is alarming.

This happened 5 years ago Rip Van Winkle. Did you just get out of prison and receive your PREA counseling?

Nobody wants to read your ignorant, unsolicited comments. Obviously you are a felon that was violated for something you did, and blame her for it. I am sure you profess that you were innocent, the cop that originally arrested you was crooked, your pd sucked and the judge didn't care what happened to you.
    Her "badge" had nothing to do with the charges being dropped. They were dropped because there was no merit to them, which is the case in 80% of all domestic violence situations, law enforcement or not. The truth of the matter is that law enforcement is scrutinized more than the average citizen.
    The fact that you have nothing better to do at 2am on a Wednesday night other than read a 5 year old thread on a law enforcement website tells me you have an extremely pathetic existence and no job. Get a life, and stop wasting the taxpayers money.

Wendy, may the Lord bless you and yours! From a retired coworker and still a friend.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910