WTF - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WTF

Re: WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy
    Gardens Boy, go get a real police job some day and then you will know the difference between answering dog barking complaints and real street crime. Your even a step below the PBSO in that area. Overpaid security guards thats all you have ever been and will ever be. The Riviera guys who cant hack doing real police work at a busy pace all end up over at your PD. You know them all, I could give you a list but you and they know who they are.
    Enough of this non sense now go check the Gardens Mall probably some riviera criminals getting ready to steal a car or some thing. Then go check on Ballen Isles hear thats a busy housing district LOL! Wimps!
    Thank god you have Riviera cops who live in your city like dodson and galligan makes for some excitement anyway. somebody has to start some trouble. what about that A**Hole major of yours that was supposedly running criminal checks unauthorized Artola is that it. you sure kept that quiet and oh yeah you have a couple drunken sgt's too dont you that got fired this year? Whats up?
    your welcome to do a ride along with us and see what a real cop feels like just let us know and also bring a diaper, i dont want any stain on my passenger seat.
    I guess it’s something to be proud of that your residents are victims of street crimes and that you are on top of the situation. Oh how’s 100’s wife doing? I heard she had a gun stuck in her face and her purse stolen from her in her own drive way in Riviera Beach –the best city to work, play, get robbed, shot or your car stolen. :devil: You apprehended those three subjects right? Glad you guys are on top of the street crime issue (sure she is too). And thank you for pointing out that we should thank God for having Riviera cops that live in our city. Yeah were so lucky because it allows us to waist hours on fictitious B.S. they create. This really breaks the boredom from patrolling PGA National or Ballen Isles maybe even the mall if we get a moment from all the other patrolling we do. Thanks again! :snicker: Did I fail to mention our residents actually appreciate us and that we don’t have to plead and beg to get anything we need from the City Council. Have you seen a full five finger wave recently from any of your citizens? It may shock you….

As for Major Artola, yup he resigned. No secret there. Is there some controversy over why he resigned? Yes. Was he allegedly running background checks on people? Don’t know. ID 001 has not released any information (but you’re welcome to do a public records request). There was only one Sgt. (C.S.) that was fired over a DUI issue. There was never two. First C.S. was demoted and then fired. HE ALSO PLED GUILTY - Might be a good example to follow. Oh since you’re looking for more dirt on Gardens here’s one no one else will tell you….. You ready??? There’s an old ham sandwich in the downstairs break room fridge that’s getting old and moldy. Boom! Now you know everything.

Oh, I won’t be doing a ride along with you because that stain on your seat is not from a Gardens officer.. It’s probably from one of those “Special C.I.’s” you had “riding” in your front seat. I think her name was Maggy or Skaggy? Keep doing a bang up job there. We’ll keep holding the line on Northlake so the criminals stay in your crime controlled area.

Quote Originally Posted by TRUE BLUE, RBPD LEO
    Gardens Officers please create your own site and get off ours. From what I hear, you guys do enough complaining without having a site. :shock:

Major Artola is under investigation , but nobody does anything wrong at PBGPD do they? :devil:

In closing we all have problems, but RBPD is the place everyone loves to hate and you guys are perfect aren't you. :roll:

RBPD Officers, don't listen to these idiots. Anyone could be posting including the media. Lets stick together and we'll get through this in time. Be safe fellow RBPD guys and girls. We only have each other!
    We have reached a new level. Just stop posting and it will be done. We didn’t start this sh*t. Keeping bashing us and what do you expect us to do? You claim everyone loves to hate you ever wonder why? Look at the postings on this website by your own people for once. You bring it on yourself. Gardens has issues but we don’t air it out for the entire world to see on a web page.

Firstly, let me admit that it was myself, Det. B.B. (name omitted to prevent being search engine indexed on this), that made the errors in typing the directions on the affidavit for the Search Warrant, and not Det. Sgt. R.G. I don’t think that anyone has the right to be on here judging anyone else or pointing out others’ faults; but, it was my mistake, and unlike others that are involved in these posts, I am willing to own up to my mistakes.

I inadvertently, after being awakened shortly after 3 a.m. and on limited sleep, typed “Travel north ON P.G.A. Boulevard…” rather than “Travel north FROM P.G.A. Boulevard…” Any reasonable person reading those directions, as you easily detected, could ascertain that it was an error and make the determination that the actual course of travel would have been northbound on Military Trail. As far as the description of the turn from the roundabout…it’s not every day that you describe directions around a roundabout. So, when trying to determine the correct direction to describe, I evaluated that, absent the roundabout’s presence, from that ‘intersection’ it would normally be a left hand turn to travel from Victoria Falls Boulevard onto St. Lawrence Drive. I suppose a more accurate description would have been simply to have stated to take the second exit from the roundabout onto St. Lawrence Drive, which would have become readily apparent to anyone attempting to drive to the location via using my directions, since the first (right hand) turn/exit, is again onto a continuation of Victoria Falls Boulevard.

In any case, neither of those unintentional misstatements alters the factual description of the premises to be searched and therefore do not render the affidavit and warrant fatally defective. The address listed in the affidavit and on the warrant was correct. Furthermore, I, as the affiant for the warrant, personally knew where the residence was since I had responded there just prior to writing the affidavit. In that respect, the description of the place contained in the warrant would, by its terms, lead me, as a searching officer, to the correct location. So, since the warrant was facially accurate about the description and location of the residence to be searched, any ambiguity is negated by considering that I, as one of the present and executing officers, was the affiant and personally knew where the place to be searched was located.

Secondly, and more importantly, this back and forth negative attack on each of our respective agencies is proving nothing and only serves to deteriorate ALL of our reputations to any of the general public who might come across this. We may wear different patches on our sleeves, but we all still wear blue (or green). Each of our agencies has their individual merits, and all of us should be respected for the service we provide and the personal sacrifices we make to work in our chosen profession. We need to stand by one another, set aside our petty differences, and support each other in facing the odds against us daily in the streets, in the courtrooms, in the press, and, often, the general public.

There are issues here that need to be resolved; however, they are not going to be resolved on this forum, and the repeated slandering of brother and sister officers is not going further that cause. I can assure you that this case, as it is being presented, is in no way an attempt by PBG to intentionally denigrate those involved, nor anyone at the RBPD. It is unfortunate that we have been put in this position of having to pursue this matter at all. The truth will prevail, and the system will be responsible for deciding what that truth is or is not. Let’s leave it to that.

Stay Safe!

WE ARE ALL A BIG FAMILY. WE ALL SEEM TO LOSE SIGHT OF THAT. EGOS AND PERSONAL PROBLEMS NEED TO BE SET IN THE PAST. LET'S DO OUR JOBS AND KEEP PUSHING AGAINST THE CRIMINALS IN WHATEVER CITY WE ARE IN. WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEM, LETS NOT GIVE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS A REASON TO WORRY ABOUT WHOS 10-94ING THEM,

EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES, LETS JUST HOPE THAT THEY LEARN FROM THEM OR GET HELP FOR THEM.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE, PLEASE

i used to work for riviera beach, well used to work is an understatement, i was fired. lets face it though palm beach gardens is a 10-8 agency, they're accredited for one. i dont think riviera beach would ever be accredited they're too corrupt and do shady stuff. i saw first hand how corrupt that department is so people from riviera beach come on here and bad mouth palm beach gardens, please you guys wish you could work for that department.

palm beach gardens department = 10-8
    riviera beach police department = 10-30, always against the rules.

well i spoke my peace so peace!!!

Yall stop this madness!!! Right now

Hey Fields, did someone run over your toe for you to make that statement. Quit bragging about Gardens, because they sure as hell won't hire your dumb ass!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234