HOW DID WE PLACE? - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: HOW DID WE PLACE?

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Time
    Being on the Swat Team is much more than a contest, it's a life style. Does anyone know a good tatoo removal service.
    Former swat? its ok, we forgive you. keep the tattoo as a reminder that you are only human and sometimes make mistakes too.

Quote Originally Posted by W.E.A.K.
    45 out of 52 this year!!!!!!!!!!! thats because our SWAT team only employs the best of the best

it think there was a team of community service aides that placed higher than pbso swat
    http://www.swatroundup.org/results/overall.pdf

Smoked by Largo P.D.! And Hydro Quebec Canada! embarassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

http://www.swatroundup.org/results/event3.pdf

WOW! I hope that I never have to be rescued by our swat team! guess ill have to rescue myself AND the swat team too!

so how much money did it cost the sheriff to send the boys to orlando so they could spend the week partying?

anyone in favor of saving the money and spending it on feed for the mounted unit?

Stop messing with the swat team you jerks. if you never had any real swat calls you would be just as inexperienced and ineffective. give them time, its a young team and this is a re-building year for us.

Quote Originally Posted by T.K.O.
    But they won the boxing match!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    they held the boxing match in an office instead of a ring. JG has a killer jab

i think that until they can get in the top 25, they should change their shirts from od green to pink

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

we could host the competition next year and throw out all of the obstacles that we arent good at....like hanging from a bar for a full minute with gear on.

hi,

im a member of N.A.S.A. ERT. we were like, no.2 this year. we spend most of the year chasing off egrets and spoonbill storks, mopping bird droppings off of the launch pads, pulling weeds, and sunning ourselves on the beach. in fact, most of us have never fired a gun...ever. the hottest call we ever had was a palm tree that caught fire during a launch. we just hosed it down. but we were still second place. if you want, i could come down there and help teach your swat team to do better...alot better.

call me

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast