Circuit 17 Sup Fired?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Circuit 17 Sup Fired?

I heard today that a sup at 17-7 was fired recently. Does any body know why? With the high standards the department has in promoting people to management, I can't believe that any of them would do anything so wrong that they would be fired from the department. Also the people they promote to management are so knowledgeable concerning DOC's policy and procedures, so it couldn't be from violating any of the department's policies. This must be a false rumor that is floating around. But if it's true, what did this sup do to get fired?

Signed,
    Curious George

Re: Circuit 17 Sup Fired?

Not sure if it is true or not, but, most don't consider Sups "Management". They are just sergeants in the real chain except at a lone sup office where they actually have to run things. CA is the 1st Management step. Thus no PBA representation.

He was fired for threatening another supervisor....

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Segall
    He was fired for threatening another supervisor....
    Years ago one of my co-workers was threatened by another officer in the presence of a supervisor (and other officers). It was written up by management. Nothing happened! There has to be more to the story. But on second thought, that officer had ties to the CA at the time = DM (who's now a sup 3). So perhaps this sup didn't have the proper ties to management to save his job?

Neptism/Favortism in the department? Impossible!

With the high standards the department has in promoting people to management,
    Are you freeking kidding me??? High standards? Im going to vomit. Let me just post some names of the "high standards of this dept. Damn what a fu&*king joke!!!

Ron Mason CA, C06 :snicker:

Yvette Allen SIC c06 :snicker: :devil:

James McMillian SIC C06 :snicker:

Scott Sandmeyer Formally SIC now SUP ( #1 loser) C06 :devil:

Crystal Milton-Brown SUP C06 :snicker:

Mary Thomas SUP C06 :snicker:

Gail Red**** CA C13 :snicker:

Mark Curtis SIC C13 :snicker:

High standards. OMFG!!!!!!!!

DOC=F.U.B.A.R

F.U.B.A.R = DOC :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    With the high standards the department has in promoting people to management,[quote:1qtguiul]

Are you freeking kidding me??? High standards? Im going to vomit. Let me just post some names of the "high standards of this dept. darn what a fu&*king joke!!!

Ron Mason CA, C06 :snicker:

Yvette Allen SIC c06 :snicker: :devil:

James McMillian SIC C06 :snicker:

Scott Sandmeyer Formally SIC now SUP ( #1 loser) C06 :devil:

Crystal Milton-Brown SUP C06 :snicker:

Mary Thomas SUP C06 :snicker:

Gail Red**** CA C13 :snicker:

Mark Curtis SIC C13 :snicker:

High standards. OMFG!!!!!!!!

DOC=F.U.B.A.R

F.U.B.A.R = DOC :snicker:[/quote:1qtguiul]

You need to work on your skills when faced with the concept of sarcasim!

And you should brush up on your spelling skills. It is "sarcasm" not "sarcasim"!

Now that I have pointed out the error of your ways, I am going to go _____myself or shove my comments up my ____ as I am sure you are about to instruct me!

LOL :lol:

Wow. I'm glad I didn't make the list. Who do you think is good, besides yourself that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy
    And you should brush up on your spelling skills. It is "sarcasm" not "sarcasim"!

Now that I have pointed out the error of your ways, I am going to go _____myself or shove my comments up my ____ as I am sure you are about to instruct me!

LOL :lol:
    You are absolutely F--K--G Right! I misspelled "Sarcasm!"

GOODE BYE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast