Woman
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman

Woman

Can anyone tell me about the Female that works in the Key Largo area? She is a little tall.... I saw her over the weekend, looks like someone I know...

Re: Woman

Yea, she's hot. She will break you in half city boy. I don't think you can handle her. Ya heard?

Is there any possible way to get in contact with her? I don't want to break the law just to make contact with her.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiPD88
    Is there any possible way to get in contact with her? I don't want to break the law just to make contact with her.
    You obviously have a motive and could be easily considered a stalker. What normal person asks these kinds of questions on an LEO forum?

Post Re: Woman

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiPD88

By the way, she is far from HOT!!! And if you want to find her just go to any Dating website, or any local Bar in K.L..... Make sure your Medical Insurance is up to date!!! :devil: She is one pair of cut off Wranglers away from being WT....

Exclamation Re: Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yea, she's hot. She will break you in half city boy. I don't think you can handle her. Ya heard?

WTF is YA Heard? YA Heard what? the only way I will be cut in half is from the Doctor having to amputate my legs from the infection.... Ya Heard! :devil:

I dont care about the medical insurance....Id give my left nut to get with her. Girl you so FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TunaPecker
    I dont care about the medical insurance....Id give my left nut to get with her. Girl you so FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    It won't be hard....

Quote Originally Posted by TunaPecker

Thats about what you would have to give up.... You must have been sheltered as a young child... Good luck.....

Hey busters, I'm not Tunapants!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast