19 indicted in Hallandale Beach cocaine bust - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: 19 indicted in Hallandale Beach cocaine bust

I know one voice that we never heard on the radio during all the takedowns and decision making time. Hmmmmm.....

Post Re: 19 indicted in Hallandale Beach cocaine bust

**** ALL YALL WHO GOT SUMTN TO SAY YOU CRACKERS PUT THAT SHIT OUT THERE ANYWAY SO STop TRYN TO TAKE US DOWN FOR it SPRINGER, KEYS N EVERYBODY ELSE YA'll DA REAL DRUG PUSHERS!!! HALlandale Police Department are so ****n hillarious!

Yo...BSO is here and doing a great job with our guys....

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yo...BSO is here and doing a great job with our guys....
    Yeah...I remember when our guys used to work together with you guys all the time...until...you know who. We all know where the blame belongs. Keep up the good work guys !!

Quote Originally Posted by Truly Blessed..
    Quote Originally Posted by fartman
    if they were all arrested why did some get let go!!! none of the girls are showing up in the system and the gentleman thats 41 was released from fed prison in 2004 on the same charges!!!! maybe he is the informant
    All I can say about the whole situation, is that my heart goes out to each and everyone of those young adults, no matter what the situation may be..Every last one of those young adults belongs to somebody somewhere in this world..i'm not saying that what anybody did was right or wrong, but what i can say that there is a GOD..And he sits MIGHTY HIGH, and looks Down very LOW @ EVERYONE OF US, No matter what the circumstances may be..And He Has The Last Say So In Every Situation, So Lets Leave This In GODS HANDS and Let Him Fight This Battle For Everyone Of These Young Adults!! God Has The Final Answer & Decision On Every Last One Of Them!! He's My Judge At All Times..
    Thier hearts may belong to God, but their butts belong to the Federal Department of Corrections. I only hope your heart goes out equally to those victims directly and indirectly harmed by these same young adults

*The Fact Remains..NONE OF THEM HAS BEEN CONVICTED AS OF YET!! TELL ME THERE ISNT A GOD!!!!!DONT KNOW WHO U BOW DOWN TO PRAY TO!! WITHOUT A HEART!! RIGHT OR WRONG!!! GOD HAS THE LAST SAY SO!!!! BOTTOM LINE!!! THEY JUST SITTING ON DEAD TIME!!!! NO POSITIVE CONVICTIONS!!!!! SOONER OR LATER GOD WILL SEE THEM THROUGH!! WHATS MORE OF AN EMBARRASEMENT THEN YALL!!!!! BSO HURRY UP AND TAKE OVER!!!

Hey Jesus Christ the person who has the last say so is the federal judge who is going to sentence all thoses pieces of crap. I find it funny because you stupid F$%& get away with it all the time with the state but now you idiots are playing with the big boys. SEE them in 10 to 15 years federal time.

[quote=STILL PRAISING GOD FOR LIFE]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Truly Blessed..":1y5jofpi
    Quote Originally Posted by fartman
    if they were all arrested why did some get let go!!! none of the girls are showing up in the system and the gentleman thats 41 was released from fed prison in 2004 on the same charges!!!! maybe he is the informant
    All I can say about the whole situation, is that my heart goes out to each and everyone of those young adults, no matter what the situation may be..Every last one of those young adults belongs to somebody somewhere in this world..i'm not saying that what anybody did was right or wrong, but what i can say that there is a GOD..And he sits MIGHTY HIGH, and looks Down very LOW @ EVERYONE OF US, No matter what the circumstances may be..And He Has The Last Say So In Every Situation, So Lets Leave This In GODS HANDS and Let Him Fight This Battle For Everyone Of These Young Adults!! God Has The Final Answer & Decision On Every Last One Of Them!! He's My Judge At All Times..
    Thier hearts may belong to God, but their butts belong to the Federal Department of Corrections. I only hope your heart goes out equally to those victims directly and indirectly harmed by these same young adults

*The Fact Remains..NONE OF THEM HAS BEEN CONVICTED AS OF YET!! TELL ME THERE ISNT A GOD!!!!!DONT KNOW WHO U BOW DOWN TO PRAY TO!! WITHOUT A HEART!! RIGHT OR WRONG!!! GOD HAS THE LAST SAY SO!!!! BOTTOM LINE!!! THEY JUST SITTING ON DEAD TIME!!!! NO POSITIVE CONVICTIONS!!!!! SOONER OR LATER GOD WILL SEE THEM THROUGH!! WHATS MORE OF AN EMBARRASEMENT THEN YALL!!!!! BSO HURRY UP AND TAKE OVER!!![/quote:1y5jofpi]

okay now they're convicted. what else do you gotta say, genius? it's in God's hands alright, that's why He put us here

ITS ALL IN GODS HAND.... A BALL IN MY HANDS IS WORTH ABOUT $18.00 AND A BALL IN MICHAEL JORDANS HANDS IS WORHT ABOUT 40 MILLION IT JUST DEPENDS WHO HANDS THINGS ARE IN AND TRUST THIS IN IN GODS HANDS SO SIT BACK AND WATCH HIM WORK :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. monkey
    ITS ALL IN GODS HAND.... A BALL IN MY HANDS IS WORTH ABOUT $18.00 AND A BALL IN MICHAEL JORDANS HANDS IS WORHT ABOUT 40 MILLION IT JUST DEPENDS WHO HANDS THINGS ARE IN AND TRUST THIS IN IN GODS HANDS SO SIT BACK AND WATCH HIM WORK :mrgreen:
    "Blessed are the peacemakers; for they shall be called the sons of god." Matthew 5:9

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. monkey
    too bad the ball is in our hands and its worth about 15 years, Sugar.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast