unhappy
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: unhappy

unhappy

I mean come on.... Is this what was learned at SPI? Not all but most of the SPI alum are killing morale. First the special ops incident and now the new rotation policy. This is BS. Instead of moving a few "slugs" let us move everyone. That's FANTASTIC.

I guess I should have put in for the CRA. At least if I'm gonna get crapped on it can be in the CRAP.

Re: unhappy

moral is at an all time low and now this.. try correcting the 3 or 4 people on the late shift who need it not the whole dept. where to go or what to do? vice is open, cis is open, traing is open?put in for cis and deal with the knowit all bros we got rid of from patrol, good riddence former cpls. go to vice and pull trash al day? go to training and have the horsemaster take over once her daddy pulls the strings? spi training is killing this place, we have 100 officers not 10,000

wrecking shifts, sections, & spirits one assignment at a time. put a leash on your dogs

How about those answers?!?!?!?! For the "improvement of the department"?!?!?! No real answers just a bunch of smoke and mirrors!!! This is the biggest load of crap we have ever been told we WILL swallow, and put on a happy face, OR ELSE!!! Screw that! Tell us really why admin, REALLY!!! Not your BS "dancing on the hotplate" answers! Barack Obama gave us less horse sh*t to swallow!! Our chief cannot possibly be fully aware of this one! I know her better than that, and she would not allow this kind of crap to occur under her command! To quote a very good question from our "rank and file": "Were we doing that bad?" (to justify this kind of "shake up"?) In 12 years of service, I have never seen this kind of SHIZZIT!

was this place that bad before we had 3 lts, 13 sgts, 10 cpls? with all that supervision one would think people could do there jobs. Maybe its not the officers, but the supervision who is not being effective. when will admin stop the madness? i have never seen more unhappiness in every section ,throughout this building in a long time

If you don't like it then leave!

(Taken from Chapter 6, page 2 of the SPI "Leaders" manual)

Force one of the shift and expect increase productivity.........interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by sp Y
    I mean come on.... Is this what was learned at SPI? Not all but most of the SPI alum are killing morale. First the special ops incident and now the new rotation policy. This is BS. Instead of moving a few "slugs" let us move everyone. That's FANTASTIC.

I guess I should have put in for the CRA. At least if I'm gonna get crapped on it can be in the CRAP.
    What happened in special ops fill us in???

That 's what you all pay your union dues for ,get your union involved ?????

Filling you in...... TURNER

And as far as the union goes have you seen who the reps are? How about our divorce attorney. This isn't CT or NY

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast