I hate you all - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate you all

Re: I hate you all

Reading through this blog I have come to realize that the "grown" men and women that are in such a responsible and liable job act like such children. My son acts more mature than this. Grow up, quit responding like whiny children and be productive. I can't believe my family's protection is in the hands of such self-serving, mean people. Grow up!

Me is educated...duh huh.

Quote Originally Posted by hgb
    Quote Originally Posted by hgb
    I have never been so , i dont know. insulted! I am an leo wife ! and deserve more respect from you bunch of children that post on here. Maybe morgan should educate you on some manners he is so high on education. Every deputy he has is worthless to us and me the taxpayers!
    AMEN
    You could also call them liars , because this is not my post , i am a single girl who is only here to visit. Thank God my grandfather made sure i got a great education.I do not live in Pensacola. So i am not a L.E.O wife , i was very proud of my grandfather ,but thats not the life for me. I often heard him say ,there was no one he respected or enjoyed working with more than all the ones who wore the uniform , you had his upmost respect. HEATHER GIBSON , grand daughter Major Kirksey
    Ha Ha Ha Ha! Every time I read this I laugh out loud.

Re: I hate you all

Topic locked, no constuctive value and terms of use violations. Moving on...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12