Bushong resigned! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Bushong resigned!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Great,

We finally get rid of the F brothers and now we have this.

Anyone who disagrees is MS, but anyone who says LB is great is applauded. Funny how it is the same poster posting to agree with himself.

More forum spam.

LB = F brothers, wake up people, they are one and the same.

Nice try! WE finally get rid of the F brothers? Yea... look at all the wonderful things thats happened since they left!

WE= MS and the Good Ol BOYS! ( oh and of course only Lee and the F brothers could possibly post negative things about the Sheriff because EVERYONE else is behind the Sheriff! :roll: )

You people are too funny. I agree with you, both those IA's are good reading. Except, at no time during any of those two IA's did Bushong advise that he was disciplined by Dominic. It conveniently came up after Dominic was fired, oh pardon me, quit and after Bushong was fired!!! Even the FDLE investigation says that Dominic could not produce anything stating he addressed and/or disciplined Bushong for his actions. Now that’s what I call honor and integrity. I am sure the Marines are proud of him..lol Again, take the time and read them before you speak of them.

What does that have to do with anything. Bushong admitted he said a cuss word in an email (and there a lot of worse words on prime time tv). He said it was in bad taste. He owned it. So what is your issue exactly?

MS lies everyday to his troops, the media, and everyone in between. That is an issue. Mike is a LIAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I am sure the Marines are proud of him..lol
    If he uses salty language while commanding his subordinates and owns up to it when confronted about it, well yeah he probably is the kind of guy the Marines are proud of...

And so are the deputies!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123