RBPD IS TAKING OVER PBSO in 2010 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: RBPD IS TAKING OVER PBSO in 2010

(To I Am Still here **** Head) Does the truth upset you? I see it does :lol: Wouldn't you love to know who I am :lol: you are right about one thing I am the closest person to god that you can think of. Now a direct quote from the police report that Curley gave, now remember he is the Assistant Chief Of Operations and investigations (QUOTE FROM CURLEY, IF I HAD KNOWN THAT GAL-A- GOOF WAS HAVING HER SIGN THE AFFIDAVITS I WOULD HAVE PUT A STOP TO IT).. Are you kidding me or what ? Exactly what I said weeks ago Gal-A- Goof let her take the fall with not even worrying what was going to happen to her that advise came from only one person Curley Coward, Gal- A- Goof isn't smart enough to think of that one he couldn't pass a simple exam so how could he figure out how to get over on the SA'S office, oh by the way I hope the SA'S is watching me they will get bored with me, now you on the other hand are skating on real thin ice and when this forum becomes silent of you we will read the paper and know that you too have been arrested. The Curley team as you know it is just about at it's end. :lol: Curley can always go back to wrestling he can take all of you that are left in his team with him, you can call your team Curley's Minions the inmates will like you guys. With all that said I hope you have a Merry Christmas, hey new guys I told you so :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see morale is at an all time high at the place I pay taxes to protect me and my family. Who needs to go? The mayor, council, the chief? Let me know..

Signed:
    Westside (I-95) City Resident

Quote Originally Posted by Guest0001
    I see morale is at an all time high at the place I pay taxes to protect me and my family. Who needs to go? The mayor, council, the chief? Let me know..

Signed:
    Westside (I-95) City Resident

TO TAX PAYING RESIDENT.....DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THIS CRAP!!!!! YOU SOUND LIKE A SMART PERSON..DON'T READ INTO ALL THIS HYPE....THE PEOPLE BEING ACCUSED DIDN'T DO WHAT THEY ARE BEING POTRAYED TO HAVE DONE....REMEMBER THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY AND REMEMBER THAT YOU WOULD WANT THAT THOUGHT IF YOU WERE ON THE HOT SEAT...THESE THREE AS WELL AS THE REST OF US BUST OUR ASSES TO KEEP A VERY DANGEROUS CITY UNDER CONTROL....STOP BELEIVING THE CRAP ....THAT IS BEING SPEWED BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEIR OWN POLITICAL AGENDA AS WELL AS PERSONAL AGENDA..... RIVIERA BEACH IS GUARDED BY THE FINEST OF THE FINEST...YES THERE ARE PROB LEMS IN EVERY AGENCY .......TRUE OR OTHERWISE...
    SGT. DODSON, WHEN IN THE BUREAU COULD SOLVE ANY MURDER PUT HIS WAY...ANY ROBBERY, ANY SHOOTING.... DET SCHNEIDER SPENT YEARS PUTTING CHILD ABUSERS, MOLESTERS, RAPISTS, CHILD MURDERERS IN JAIL....AGENT TOOMBS HAS THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE KNOWLEDGE WHEN IT COMES TO IDENTIFYING SUSPECTS.... ALL THREE NEVER ARRESTED ANYONE THAT THE INVESTIGATION DIDN'T POINT TOO, NEVER MADE AN ILLEGAL ARREST; JUST LIKE ME AND REST OF US..ON ROAD PATROL..SO YOU CAN SLEEP VERY WELL TONIGHT WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE ...THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH OUR CHIEF , NOTHING WRONG WITH OUR COUNCIL....AND WE WILL SUPPORT THESE MEN AND WOMEN TO THE END ...

ON TOP OF THE ABOVE, I FORGOT TO MENTION WORD HAS IT THAT LT. SESSA MAY COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AND BACK TO ASSIST THE DEPARTMENT IN SOME TYPE OF TRAINING OR CONSULTATION CAPACITY...........HE IS FED UP WITH THIS NONSENSE AND STILL VERY CLOSE WITH ALL OF THE CHIEFS AS ONE OF OUR BEST SUPERVISORS EVER....... IF THAT HAPPENS YOU WILL SEE WHAT I AM SAYING WILL BE TRUE....JUST CONTINUE TO SUPPORT US AND GIVE SOME TIME TO LET THE TRUTH COME TO THE SURFACE. RIVIERA BEACH PD WILL SURVIVE THIS ON SLAUGHT OF POLITICS DESIGNED TO HAVE THE SHERIFF GET A CHANCE TO BE BROUGHT IN......NOT HAPPENING........WE WILL PULL TOGETHER AS A TEAM, YOU ALL WILL SEE!

In response to the last two comments....you're damned right!!! We will stand by our officers going through this and this agency. We will not let a handful, and yes it is a handful, of pissed off, vengeful lying co-workers to break this agency up. I have no problems with other agencies....what they do or otherwise..but no offense ...there isn't one agency in the world that doesn't have enough of their own situations to deal with. Leave us alone to heal from this and support us from afar. We don't need ridicule or disrespect.

As far as sessa??? whomever he is ....if it gets things right here ..then so be it.There is nothing wrong with our Chief....There is nothing wrong with anyone except the persons who did this to this agency. These "persons" didn't do this to for any other reason except to get back at certain individuals in this agency and to bring this agency down. If you are a true police officer, you never do this. As far as the remark from the "westside 95 citizen"...you have nothing to worry about. Just be a supportive citizen. Your response is exactly what these "co-workers" are hoping to engage. Don't buy into the hype. Don't listen to the negative junk being written by other , either present or past, vengeful and disgruntled employees.

Don't listen to the liberal media. RBPD is not in turmoil, we have never been more united. We stand behind our fellow officers regarding these trumped up charges so political agendas can be achieved (You scratch my back I'll scratch you'r back) (i.e. Sheriff and state attorney).

What crazy is no one is talking about is why the 3 best assistant state attorneys quit the SA's office after all those years putting violent criminals away. Craig Volker, Dan Galo, and Craig Williams (Dunbar Village Rape Case ASA Assigned). These guys couldnt put up with State Attorney Michael McAuliff treatment. :shock:

I totally agree with the hidden agenda, This whole thing boils down to a few disgruntled employees. We work hard in one of the most dangerous city's in the county and we catch the bad guy.

To all the other police agency's in the county: you think we are going to be the only focus of this "Public Corruption Unit", you're sorely mistaken. The only thing I can suggest is; when is McAuliff's term up so we can vote him out!

Barry Krischer for re-election!

We will survive, they can't tear us apart. We know the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by FED UP
    In response to the last two comments....you're damned right!!! We will stand by our officers going through this and this agency. We will not let a handful, and yes it is a handful, of pissed off, vengeful lying co-workers to break this agency up. I have no problems with other agencies....what they do or otherwise..but no offense ...there isn't one agency in the world that doesn't have enough of their own situations to deal with. Leave us alone to heal from this and support us from afar. We don't need ridicule or disrespect.

As far as sessa??? whomever he is ....if it gets things right here ..then so be it.There is nothing wrong with our Chief....There is nothing wrong with anyone except the persons who did this to this agency. These "persons" didn't do this to for any other reason except to get back at certain individuals in this agency and to bring this agency down. If you are a true police officer, you never do this. As far as the remark from the "westside 95 citizen"...you have nothing to worry about. Just be a supportive citizen. Your response is exactly what these "co-workers" are hoping to engage. Don't buy into the hype. Don't listen to the negative junk being written by other , either present or past, vengeful and disgruntled employees.

in response to the comment aboutthe sherrif....i'm a true blue officer ...always have been and always will be so i won't say anything negative about another law enforcement officer/agency. i would hope that sherrif bradshaw would never be involved in something like this....i've known him for years ...if he is ..then he needs to remember where he came from....i agree with the post that every agency needs to support us from afar..because this same thing can happen to you.... keep the faith ....

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    ON TOP OF THE ABOVE, I FORGOT TO MENTION WORD HAS IT THAT LT. SESSA MAY COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AND BACK TO ASSIST THE DEPARTMENT IN SOME TYPE OF TRAINING OR CONSULTATION CAPACITY...........HE IS FED UP WITH THIS NONSENSE AND STILL VERY CLOSE WITH ALL OF THE CHIEFS AS ONE OF OUR BEST SUPERVISORS EVER....... IF THAT HAPPENS YOU WILL SEE WHAT I AM SAYING WILL BE TRUE....JUST CONTINUE TO SUPPORT US AND GIVE SOME TIME TO LET THE TRUTH COME TO THE SURFACE. RIVIERA BEACH PD WILL SURVIVE THIS ON SLAUGHT OF POLITICS DESIGNED TO HAVE THE SHERIFF GET A CHANCE TO BE BROUGHT IN......NOT HAPPENING........WE WILL PULL TOGETHER AS A TEAM, YOU ALL WILL SEE!
    I don't believe Sessa would come back, he was smart to get out when he did and he is not stupid. It would be a positive for the department and a moral boooster for some the guys. I know him and will see if there is anything to this or not. he is pretty involved in that club of his so we will have to see, but stranger things have happened look at ron Reilly.

I don't believe Sessa would come back, he was smart to get out when he did and he is not stupid. It would be a positive for the department and a moral boooster for some the guys. I know him and will see if there is anything to this or not. he is pretty involved in that club of his so we will have to see, but stranger things have happened look at ron Reilly. never sessa , he was almost arrested by the state attorney , for a bar fight he started, and lost with his gang of people. he has a letter of reprimand from fdle, in his offical law enforcement jacket , also known to be affiliated with felon gang people, very bad choice, bring back ron reilly.

bring back ron reilly.never sessa , he was almost arrested by the state attorney , for a bar fight he started, and lost with his gang of people. he has a letter of reprimand from fdle, in his offical law enforcement jacket , also known to be affiliated with felon gang people, very bad choice, bring back ron reilly.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast