RBPD IS TAKING OVER PBSO in 2010 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: RBPD IS TAKING OVER PBSO in 2010

[I Am Still Here Curley"]To Guest, It's not important who I am but it is important what I know and you can beleive I am a walking dictionary and have been here for a very long time and seen the good times in this department which are few and far between and see all the bad that has been done here by this bunch and all the inocient people they have hurt including some of the best officers around , so don't worry about who I am just watch your back and watch who you trust worry about you and you alone and I will keep a eye on you as well, Good luck. YOU ARE COWARD BEHIND A KEYBOARD.

Quote Originally Posted by to I Am Still Here Curley , I am still hear ****head
    [I Am Still Here Curley"]To Guest, It's not important who I am but it is important what I know and you can beleive I am a walking dictionary and have been here for a very long time and seen the good times in this department which are few and far between and see all the bad that has been done here by this bunch and all the inocient people they have hurt including some of the best officers around , so don't worry about who I am just watch your back and watch who you trust worry about you and you alone and I will keep a eye on you as well, Good luck. YOU ARE COWARD BEHIND A KEYBOARD.

i have to agree with the coward remark....i'm also new here and i don't need to be told that "you" are going to be watching me especially since you can't give your name...
    i have no problem with believing your information ....but...when someone doesn't give their name and then gives a veiled threat...i don't have any time for ya

To I am new to this, There was no threat made a simple suggestion to you, and to let you know that I would have made sure that you didn't get a Rail Job by this bunch with that said do what ever you please and good luck with it . I don't see you or anyone else giving there name on this forum so why would you expect me to? , one of two things are evident here (1) you know what I say is true or (2) you are part of the Curley crew and want to silence me, in do time I will come forward and introduce myself to you and whom ever else wants to know who I am, I will make you a deal post your name up here and I will do the same but if you are part of the Curley Crew I will know WHY? because I know every Officer he and his crew has hurt that still works here and don't work here anymore. Let's see who you are Sir or Madam... Sorry if you feel threatened by me but I AM STILL HERE CURLEY!!! :lol: :roll:

[quote="I Am Still Here Curley"]To I am new to this, There was no threat made a simple suggestion to you, and to let you know that I would have made sure that you didn't get a Rail Job by this bunch with that said do what ever you please and good luck with it . I don't see you or anyone else giving there name on this forum so why would you expect me to? , one of two things are evident here (1) you know what I say is true or (2) you are part of the Curley crew and want to silence me, in do time I will come forward and introduce myself to you and whom ever else wants to know who I am, I will make you a deal post your name up here and I will do the same but if you are part of the Curley Crew I will know WHY? because I know every Officer he and his crew has hurt that still works here and don't work here anymore. Let's see who you are Sir or Madam... Sorry if you feel threatened by me but I AM STILL HERE CURLEY!!! .
    YOU ARE STILL A ,COWARD BEHIND A KEYBOARD

To I am Still Here **** Head: Yes you are a coward behind a key board just like that peice of garbage Curley Top I like the fact that I irraitate you to the point of acting like a child it lets everyone see what you are made of a no back bone coward you for sure are part of the Curley Coward crew you never know when you are walking past me in the station or who you can trust and how I laugh at you when I walk past you :lol: :lol: :lol: you are the type of coward that would watch someone get hurt and than deny you seen anything your name fits you and you don't need to wear a sign everyone can see the yellow running down your back the next time you hear someone laugh it might be me :lol: :lol: :lol:

I Am Still Here Curley"]To I am Still Here **** Head: Yes you are a coward behind a key board just like that peice of garbage Curley Top I like the fact that I irraitate you to the point of acting like a child it lets everyone see what you are made of a no back bone coward you for sure are part of the Curley Coward crew you never know when you are walking past me in the station or who you can trust and how I laugh at you when I walk past you :lol: :lol: :lol: you are the type of coward that would watch someone get hurt and than deny you seen anything your name fits you and you don't need to wear a sign everyone can see the yellow running down your back the next time you hear someone laugh it might be me TO, I Am Still Here Curley , I Am Still Here **** Head ,YOU ARE STILL A ,COWARD BEHIND A KEYBOARD

Well Now guess you guys can see now how the Curley' Crew works down goes the young lady and 2 more of the Curley Crew gone old Gal-A Goof had to make a deal had no choice give um-up or go to jail mark my words Gal-A -Goof will skate by this one maybe? this is only the start of a long awaited process sure hope Gal-A- Goof gives Curley up now looking more like PBSO might be taking over the cespool soon you new guys should start looking for a new home before it's to late Sa's office isn't going to mess with this garbage collection and for that I am glad to bad the rest of us have to pay for this bunch just goes to show you how good our management is :lol: couldn't hush this one up Curley could you ? watch how many flip now they will be knocking the SA'S office door down to save there ass if they screwed up 70 arrests it wasn't just by these 3 and they were not smart enough to hide the wrong doings on there own. so with that said ,(TO I AM STILL HERE **** HEAD ) cat gott your tonge. :lol: :lol: :lol: or did you go 10-97 ?

[quote="I am Still here Curley"]Well Now guess you guys can see now how the Curley' Crew works down goes the young lady and 2 more of the Curley Crew gone old Gal-A Goof had to make a deal had no choice give um-up or go to jail mark my words Gal-A -Goof will skate by this one maybe? this is only the start of a long awaited process sure hope Gal-A- Goof gives Curley up now looking more like PBSO might be taking over the cespool soon you new guys should start looking for a new home before it's to late Sa's office isn't going to mess with this garbage collection and for that I am glad to bad the rest of us have to pay for this bunch just goes to show you how good our management is :lol: couldn't hush this one up Curley could you ? watch how many flip now they will be knocking the SA'S office door down to save there ass if they screwed up 70 arrests it wasn't just by these 3 and they were not smart enough to hide the wrong doings on there own. so with that said **** HEAD ) cat gott your tonge me. TO, I Am Still Here Curley ,and I AM still a **** Head ,YOU ARE STILL A ,COWARD BEHIND A KEYBOARD

to the idiot who thinks he's GOD - yes, you a-hole who walks around the station watching everyone. You will have your comupence. And oh, by the way, if you're an officer, when are you going to learn to spell and have correct grammer. Seems to me you have paperwork to fill out - even atop that big thrown you believe you sit on. Seems to me you have some ghosts in your closet as well and they're being looked at right now from those same SA's. You scared now you coward??? should be. The 'crew' you talk about - they're a team. Forget what that means. And they've worked dilligently on their cases. So you and the three other morons who have LIED to the SA will have to stew in your crap soon enough. You should have your badge taken - you're a disgrace and YOU KNOW IT - that's why you don't give your name. Just call yourself 'coward' that's your true name. Now, go take a spelling test Coward.

[quote="Me too"]to the idiot who thinks he's GOD - yes, you a-hole who walks around the station watching everyone. You will have your comupence. And oh, by the way, if you're an officer, when are you going to learn to spell and have correct grammer. Seems to me you have paperwork to fill out - even atop that big thrown you believe you sit on. Seems to me you have some ghosts in your closet as well and they're being looked at right now from those same SA's. You scared now you coward??? should be. The 'crew' you talk about - they're a team. Forget what that means. And they've worked dilligently on their cases. So you and the three other morons who have LIED to the SA will have to stew in your crap soon enough. You should have your badge taken - you're a disgrace and YOU KNOW IT - that's why you don't give your name. Just call yourself 'coward' that's your true name. Now, go take a spelling test Coward. YOUR POSTINGS AS ALWAYS, A COWARD. AND YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast