RBPD IS TAKING OVER PBSO in 2010
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

RBPD IS TAKING OVER PBSO in 2010

Hey did you hear, RBPD is slated to take over law enforcement services for Palm Beach County. We got like a few hundred cars on standby painted blue and white. It might even be a hostile take over and not a merger. All the deputies might have to apply with the city to keep their jobs.

It's hard enough to get a detail with the 115 plus officers now much less adding 1500 or so to our ranks. Who the heck wants that headache.

I don't know about you, but I look slimmer in a dark blue uniform, verses dressing up like a pickle. :snicker:

All kidding aside, we will never go PBSO! The City has the money no matter how much they say their broke. No other city in Palm Beach County has everything: A Port, a Singer Island, City Marina, Rapids, Major industrial area (i.e. UPS, FED-EX, CERTA, MATTRESS GIANT, PENSKI, ext.......),Stoney Brook Apartment Complex, AVE "S", AVE "J", AVE "O", MLK BLVD, W. 3rd St, W. 4th St, W 33rd St, W. 34th St, W. 35th St..... oops got carried away there. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Re: RBPD IS TAKING OVER PBSO in 2010

What ? Did you just get back from your brain shock treatment we couldn't do what the PBSO does even if Gal-A-Goof was our leader imagine what a mess we would have than Curley Coward would not only have all the girls he and his minions would rob the place blind Curley Would open his own chop shop and sell used light bars and cages to the lowest bidder he would probably find away to rehire Gal-A- Goof and big bird Sessa heart problems and all, this place is a joke but where else can you go and be made fun of by the entire state of Florida, ONLY IN THE RAW. What The Hell Lets go for it we are not allowed to solve major crimes so that will ease the load a little there, Gal-A -Goof can't solve any crimes any how and Sessa Could bring in the bikers and beat every crimminal up they run across and Curley Coward can operate his cop shop and sell raw meat to all who are not working oh and we forgot Curleys favoite person MULVANEY he can just go around shootimg up the patrol cars he's good at that ask him :snicker: :lol: yep real nice place to work ops: We should only hope the PBSO takes over some of you might have chance to finish for your retirement it's only a matter of time before this shit comes to a end you all know so why deny it...

ARE YOU STILL HEAR **** HEAD, YOUR POSTINGS ARE UNTRUTHFUL, AND FULL OF LIES YOU ARE A JEALOUS ASSHOLE, YOU A ****HEAD. MERRY CHRISTMAS, SHIT HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by I am Still Here Curley
    What ? Did you just get back from your brain shock treatment we couldn't do what the PBSO does even if Gal-A-Goof was our leader imagine what a mess we would have than Curley Coward would not only have all the girls he and his minions would rob the place blind Curley Would open his own chop shop and sell used light bars and cages to the lowest bidder he would probably find away to rehire Gal-A- Goof and big bird Sessa heart problems and all, this place is a joke but where else can you go and be made fun of by the entire state of Florida, ONLY IN THE RAW. What The Hell Lets go for it we are not allowed to solve major crimes so that will ease the load a little there, Gal-A -Goof can't solve any crimes any how and Sessa Could bring in the bikers and beat every crimminal up they run across and Curley Coward can operate his cop shop and sell raw meat to all who are not working oh and we forgot Curleys favoite person MULVANEY he can just go around shootimg up the patrol cars he's good at that ask him :snicker: :lol: yep real nice place to work ops: We should only hope the PBSO takes over some of you might have chance to finish for your retirement it's only a matter of time before this shizzat comes to a end you all know so why deny it...

YOU KNOW....I'M STILL PRETTY NEW IN THE RAW ..AS SOME PEOPLE SAY.... I'M NOT SEEING WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HERE AND IF IT HAPPENED YEARS AGO, MOST OF US THAT ARE NEW REALLY DON'T CARE..THE MAJORITY OF THE AGENCY IS NEW AND WE ARE VERY HAPPY...WE ARE ALSO HAPPY WITH ASSISTANT CHIEF HARRIS, WHOM I'M ASSUMING IS CURLY TOP BECAUSE WE HEAR THAT SAYING ON THE STREET, ..DO YOU STILL WORK HERE? I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE ....IT IS REALLY HARD FOR US NEW ONES TO AGREE WITH ALL OF YOUR NEGATIVITY?????

First I will address ( I Am Still Here **** Head) The name fits you, if you have been here any length of time you know what I state is true Right Mulvaney or do we need to pull your jacket and show everyone what an idiot you are and where you got fired from oh hows your brother doing over there on Palm Beach Island ? we can do the same for Curley Top and show all you new guys what a steller officer he has been thru out all the years. Next I address the (GUEST) Are you really that new at this?, that you havn't seen what a peice of garbage Curley is, as far as not caring that's your business but when the Top comes to get you for his own reasons you will care I am Not negitive I am smarter than you think and have been here for a long time and will probably be here when you are gone too just like the rest of the do gooders.Nothing wrong with doing your job but there is nothing wrong with covering your butt with that slime ball if it isn't for his benifit it isn't for yours so please don't tell me how negitive I am I know what that peice of garbage is capable of. Watch Your Back New Guy..

again no one cares , about your postings, get 10-8 and do some work. you are a dam moron.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Still Here Curley
    First I will address (Am Still Here Curley) The name fits you, if you have been here any length of time you know what I state is true Right Mulvaney or do we need to pull your jacket and show everyone what an idiot you are and where you got fired from oh hows your brother doing over there on Palm Beach Island ? we can do the same for Curley Top and show all you new guys what a steller officer he has been thru out all the years. Next I address the (GUEST) Are you really that new at this?, that you havn't seen what a peice of garbage Curley is, as far as not caring that's your business but when the Top comes to get you for his own reasons you will care I am Not negitive I am smarter than you think and have been here for a long time and will probably be here when you are gone too just like the rest of the do gooders.Nothing wrong with doing your job but there is nothing wrong with covering your butt with that slime ball if it isn't for his benifit it isn't for yours so please don't tell me how negitive I am I know what that peice of garbage is capable of. Watch Your Back New Guy..
    don't tell me how negitive I am I know what that peice of garbage .YOU ARE THIS AND SO MUCH MORE. ABD DONT FORGET JACKASS

[quote="I Am Still Here Curley"]First I will address ( I Am Still Here **** Head) The name fits you, if you have been here any length of time you know what I state is true Right Mulvaney or do we need to pull your jacket and show everyone what an idiot you are and where you got fired from oh hows your brother doing over there on Palm Beach Island ? we can do the same for Curley Top and show all you new guys what a steller officer he has been thru out all the years. Next I address the (GUEST) Are you really that new at this?, that you havn't seen what a peice of garbage Curley is, as far as not caring that's your business but when the Top comes to get you for his own reasons you will care I am Not negitive I am smarter than you think and have been here for a long time and will probably be here when you are gone too just like the rest of the do gooders.Nothing wrong with doing your job but there is nothing wrong with covering your butt with that slime ball if it isn't for his benifit it isn't for yours so please don't tell me how negitive I am I know what that peice of garbage is capable of. Watch Your Back New Guy..
    , I Am Still Here **** Head YOU SHURE ARE

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Still Here Curley
    First I will address ( I Am Still Here **** Head) The name fits you, if you have been here any length of time you know what I state is true Right Mulvaney or do we need to pull your jacket and show everyone what an idiot you are and where you got fired from oh hows your brother doing over there on Palm Beach Island ? we can do the same for Curley Top and show all you new guys what a steller officer he has been thru out all the years. Next I address the (GUEST) Are you really that new at this?, that you havn't seen what a peice of garbage Curley is, as far as not caring that's your business but when the Top comes to get you for his own reasons you will care I am Not negitive I am smarter than you think and have been here for a long time and will probably be here when you are gone too just like the rest of the do gooders.Nothing wrong with doing your job but there is nothing wrong with covering your butt with that slime ball if it isn't for his benifit it isn't for yours so please don't tell me how negitive I am I know what that peice of garbage is capable of. Watch Your Back New Guy..

OK ..BUT AGAIN I ASK WHO ARE YOU?

To Guest, It's not important who I am but it is important what I know and you can beleive I am a walking dictionary and have been here for a very long time and seen the good times in this department which are few and far between and see all the bad that has been done here by this bunch and all the inocient people they have hurt including some of the best officers around , so don't worry about who I am just watch your back and watch who you trust worry about you and you alone and I will keep a eye on you as well, Good luck.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast