Golden Beach Chief a TV Star !

Post Golden Beach Chief a TV Star !

Chief James Skinner is a TV rock start...check out the link http://cbs4.com/video/?id=87545@wfor.dayport.com
    Yes ladies and gentleman, you can be a police officer in golden beach but you must have a felony background, it is a must ! Dont worry, the command staff will overlook your background if you are connected. Go ahead and apply, they are accepting trash !mafiahater

Re: Golden Beach Chief a TV Star !

You got a problem with people because you THINK they are felons?! I guess you grew up with a silver spoon in your mouth living off daddy's money and you were sheltered from the harsh realities of life. Well, here's a lesson they probably didnt get around to teaching you in private school: Shut your mouth unless you are ready and willing to throw fists. Don't jump in the water unless you can swim with the sharks, college boy.

Re: Golden Beach Chief a TV Star !

Quote Originally Posted by hey bigmouth
    You got a problem with people because you THINK they are felons?! I guess you grew up with a silver spoon in your mouth living off daddy's money and you were sheltered from the harsh realities of life. Well, here's a lesson they probably didnt get around to teaching you in private school: Shut your mouth unless you are ready and willing to throw fists. Don't jump in the water unless you can swim with the sharks, college boy.
    Oh, gee...I'm so intimidated. Get off your mommy's computer and go watch somemore cage challenges dumbass.