TAMPA LAYOFFS ????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TAMPA LAYOFFS ????

WOW.... just read the Tampa Board about layoffs !!!!! Looks like they have some problems over there. ops:

Re: TAMPA LAYOFFS ????

I hope so maybe the FN grass ain't so green, and for the sh t bag thats gonna write back pack your sh t and leave we, most of us, are sick of the negative comments about Pasco. Love it or leave it. Better yet leave your info so personal conversations can be had, but we all know that won't happen *****.

Pasco is the worse agency in the tampa bay area. even if i get layoff i would never come back. I would rather work at walmart. so dont worry TPD hater... I WOULD NEVER COME BACK.

Tampa is not going to lay anyone off. In fact, they are hiring a large group. :cop: :devil:

have fun working in those ghettos

Good because since you left it's safe to cross the street at Ridge and Regency!

Honestly, that wasn't me who posted the comment about Pasco being so bad. I have nothing bad to say about the agency OR its employees. I appreciate all the experience and training I received and realized that it just my time to leave. Don't hate because I made a decision to leave your agency, trust me it wasn't personal, like you like to make it. And just so you know that it is me, I do something on my posts that most of you cowards don't.... I sign my posts. Watch, its a really cool feature... Further proof is check the handle assigned to this post and compare it to those that I used when I organized the Cpl. Michael Roberts Hockey Tournament with Jason Gay. So, have your facts straight or at least be brazen enough to leave your name with your message so I can address it with you personally. Don't hide in the shadows and throw rocks.

But I do get a kick out of the fact that the only ammunition that you have against me is a 4 year old traffic crash.

Fraternally Yours,

Kenny Petrillo CJIS 1512

Ken will you please JUST GO AWAY, no really stop reading the Passco Leoafairs and responding. Please.

I RATHER WORK IN THE GHETTO WITH 10 GUYS THAN TO WORK IN DADE CITY WITH 3 GUYS AND A SGT AFFRAID OF HIS OWN SHADOW. OH AND LETS NOT FORGET THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I am disgusted at the people who post hatred on this site toward their fellow brother or sister in law enforcement. It doesn't matter what agency you work for, previously worked for, or have aspirations to work for in the future. We are all one family, and should support each other. If people choose to leave Pasco, I am sure they have their reasons, just as the people who stay working her have their reasons. I am sure these decisions are with alot of thought, and not made without much contemplation. Unless you can say you have the same life experience, family issues, etc. we should be supportive of each other. This also includes negative remarks I have seen in the past on this web site made between detention and law enforcment. We are all brothers and sisters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast