BSO Takeover - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BSO Takeover

Re: BSO Takeover

for all the davie guys who think that we will never take over, fyi, they are already asking guys who might want to go to davie on a transition team. so its happening. dont cry about it. it wil actually be good for you guys. maybe get some real police expeirence in. j/k. :P

I find it funny how it seems that everyone has insdie information as to whether Davie PD is being taken over by BSO or not. Funnier is the last post on here, where you are claiming that there is a transition team already being put together? You do realize that the decision to go with BSO does not lie with BSO, but instead with the Town of Davie. So how about actually landing the contract from the Town before counting the chickens that have yet to hatch?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I find it funny how it seems that everyone has insdie information as to whether Davie PD is being taken over by BSO or not. Funnier is the last post on here, where you are claiming that there is a transition team already being put together? You do realize that the decision to go with BSO does not lie with BSO, but instead with the Town of Davie. So how about actually landing the contract from the Town before counting the chickens that have yet to hatch?
    Ah the uneducated, when BSO shows a savings of 7.5+ million a year. The residence will sell you out in a heartbeat, not to mention the Town Hall. Enjoy Grn and Wht and yes you can wear black sneakers...

so you are nice enough to send a transition team to teach us how to fudge our arrest stats, rat each other out and fire people who go against their boss? we already do that thank you....dont need or want you and if you think we do, then why havent we ever asked to go to bso? did you ever stop to think that you posted the same crap on hollywoods site and that didnt happen did it? oh i know, ill just keep posting under different names every few hours or so and say i know it all...i sound like you already

Unfortnately for you...........take it from someone who has seen 12 of these contracts from within, by the time "we all" here about it, the deal has been worked out. Bank on it :shock: :snicker:

Bunch of pot stirring... trolls...

I work at Davie and know like everyone else that I am the LAST person who has any say in what happens. I'm finally learning that I shouldn't sweat the stuff that I have no control over. So I won't.

What I do know is that BSO employees are the ones that should be sweatin'. Pompano, Cooper City and Ranches want you GONE. If they go I bet Weston will jump on the wagon too. You could be facing some HUGE layoffs if any of that comes true. :roll:

I mean really, the boys in green have been in the first 3 minutes of news for about a month now. What citizen is going to vote for that? You speak of savings? Citizens KNOW that any money saved will not be just handed back to them. There IS NO SAVINGS or benefit to the citizen. Money saved only allows the city to buy more run down TP trash property.
    All of you trolls... Do you really think that any of us are worried? Funny thing is that I heard that Marlon is the one making these posts... Makes you wonder huh? :evil:

BTW the idiot complaining about the shoes (on the other thread)... SHUT UP DBag

Quote Originally Posted by In the know
    Ah the uneducated, when BSO shows a savings of 7.5+ million a year. The residence will sell you out in a heartbeat, not to mention the Town Hall. Enjoy Grn and Wht and yes you can wear black sneakers...

Love the use of the word "residence"- would you be referring to one of our trailer parks or one of our million dollar gated communities here? Geez, just think that this probably came from a supervisor at BSO - no wonder they have so many problems.......

either way we go, we will either be the highest paid deputies in broward for the next 15 years or we will continue to be the most envied municipality in broward so go back to the bso websites you trolls so we can continue to bash us

Our nickname for them is "The Borg". Their agency motto is "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!"

Quote Originally Posted by So Fla Trooper
    Our nickname for them is "The Borg". Their agency motto is "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!"
    Man, that wasn't funny at all.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast