BSO Takeover
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BSO Takeover

Lightbulb BSO Takeover

Its a done deal!!!!! Your department is being taken over by BSO. Your chain knows but will not let the troops know, sorry for breaking the news. I feel sorry for you guys, oh well GO COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: BSO Takeover

Thank God, Davie has been a lousy department of recent years. Its like they forgot to know how to be cops.

If this is true I will not shed tears for DPD. I too have been very worried about response times and conduct. Absorbing many of these officers into an agency with more supervision would be a good thing.

Waste of a thread :roll:

keep dreaming.... nothing is a done deal until a charter vote is revealed and the results will then make the decision. So until then keeping dreaming of working in Davie. If you want to work in Davie so bad, just apply.

Re: BSO Takeover denied

wow, you stoop to posting on our site after your site failed to get any responses...you must be bored of making less money and a terrible schedule, id be jealous of us if i were you as well...to be an actually effective agency, you have to at least have a few people who actually wnat to work in the town or area they were hired...so sad...try to make the best of your poor situation and we are hiring unlike yourselves... who are firing...and still waiting for their sheriff to pay them....so sad

if we go over welcome to the world of politics and low morale. did i forget police work by the numbers with the numb skulls in charge.

why dont you quit why wait for something that probably wont happen? then you will ***** that the town not you decided against it so do us a favor ang just go

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    if we go over welcome to the world of politics and low morale. did i forget police work by the numbers with the numb skulls in charge.
    Lame post...

Done deal, all over but the crying. This time next year, we will be in grn/wht. Can't wait.............................................. ....

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast