And the hits keep coming..... - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: And the hits keep coming.....

Considering there are only two people in the department that are disgraces to the badge and neiter one works on road patrol I don't think Rocko's got anything to worry about. I do have to wonder if Hallandale will ever recover from their tarnished image after frick and frack leave.

Please... Rocko is not only a disgrace but more dangerously he is a LIABILITY! It will be interesting to see how he will act with a certain Sgt. coming back to the road. Those two personalities should make for an interesting yet amusing combination. Kudos to whoever paired those two together. Now the only question will be, "When"? One that was on that squad is history now, when will Rocko's turn come? :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest Speaker
    Please... Rocko is not only a disgrace but more dangerously he is a LIABILITY! It will be interesting to see how he will act with a certain Sgt. coming back to the road. Those two personalities should make for an interesting yet amusing combination. Kudos to whoever paired those two together. Now the only question will be, "When"? One that was on that squad is history now, when will Rocko's turn come? :snicker:
    You keep saying I am a liability. I fail to see how. I don't act in a manner that would leave the department hanging out in the open. I am productive. Maybe you could specifically enlighten us and me, of all people, just what type of liability I am? I would love to hear exactly what you think.

It seems approaching me and trying to address your concerns is a bit much for a coward like you to stomach, why don't you just vent your soft little heart out here? I am sure the folks at home are all interested to see what valuable insight you can provide for us.

By offering your Kudos, are you suggesting the administration purposely pits adversarial personalities together in an effort to sabotage subordinates and harm their progress in this great profession? I happen to whole heartedly disagree with you. Much to your disappointment, Winters and I get along just fine. We always have and we always will. I now better understand what it takes to succeed at the City of Hallandale. I intend on staying and working hard to succeed.

To be cowardly is truly a disgraceful trait. I am sure the folks at home would agree. Right, Coward?

And to you folks at home, stay tuned! There is no telling what this little coward will say next! Fire up the popcorn, grab a coke, and have a seat! The show is about to begin! (Its a comedy in case you were wondering!)

[quote=Guest Post][quote="Slow ur Roll":1qa63tv2]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Not S1":1qa63tv2
    If we had 20 Rocco's we would have things like a FDLE investigation. He is a liability and going to get someone hurt. Just hope it's not one of us!
    Rocko a liability? I would love to hear your rationalle for stating such negative comments about such a dedicated employee. He is in no way perfect, but he has provided more opportunities for the department to reduce liability than any other officer. A prime example of this is the training draft that he created to allow officers to train on a monthly basis. This draft was funneled up via the chain of command where it eventually met with a paper shredder. If you want to talk about liability lets discuss how the department doesn't train officers. Rocko and D-8 took it upon themselves to host a training class at Medley Police Range in an attempt to reduce liability and increase officer safety. Wow this sure sounds like a problem employee to me. Hey Tommy we better watch this one he's a detriment to the department. Gimmie A Break!![/quote:1qa63tv2]

Hey Rocko, now that you and your "Daddy" D-8 have been separated, who is going to cover for you when you do something to disgrace The Badge again?[/quote:1qa63tv2]

Let it go, Pedro

Rocco could you and your followers start a specific blog titled "The Rise and Fall of Greatness" so the rest of us who couldn't care less about your ambitions and criticism about the agency could avoid all of this over bearing testicle fortitude that you call self gratification to be better than everyone else. Good luck with all your bullshit. By the way I've seen first hand what your all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest Speaker
    You keep saying I am a liability. I fail to see how. I don't act in a manner that would leave the department hanging out in the open. I am productive. Maybe you could specifically enlighten us and me, of all people, just what type of liability I am? I would love to hear exactly what you think.
    It seems approaching me and trying to address your concerns is a bit much for a coward like you to stomach, why don't you just vent your soft little heart out here? I am sure the folks at home are all interested to see what valuable insight you can provide for us.

By offering your Kudos, are you suggesting the administration purposely pits adversarial personalities together in an effort to sabotage subordinates and harm their progress in this great profession? I happen to whole heartedly disagree with you. Much to your disappointment, Winters and I get along just fine. We always have and we always will. I now better understand what it takes to succeed at the City of Hallandale. I intend on staying and working hard to succeed.

To be cowardly is truly a disgraceful trait. I am sure the folks at home would agree. Right, Coward?

And to you folks at home, stay tuned! There is no telling what this little coward will say next! Fire up the popcorn, grab a coke, and have a seat! The show is about to begin! (Its a comedy in case you were wondering!)

Dear Sir or Madam:

First off, I am not looking for or interested in followers and I could care less what you think. I am still waiting for your suggestions on how I can better myself. I have not once criticized the department on here. I have indeed been critical of the department and offered positive, cost effective suggestions on how to address many of those issues. My thread here has been largely defensive of the department I work for and trying to clear up some of the suggestive allegations you make in some of your claims.

While you state you couldn’t care less, you seem to be jumping here every 12 hours or so to add fuel to the fire. Maybe you have seen me at work and my style of proactive police work and command presence is a bit much for a coward like you to stomach. Perhaps pencil pushing or baking cakes is more your speed sweet heart? You know what they say, “go with what you know.” Speaking of cakes, “the proof is in the pudding and it looks like you got a little cream on your face.”

I could care less about blowing my own horn. I am not a great cop. I never said I was. I said I am a good cop. I comfortable with that. I work hard, handle my business and help others. I am generally competent and trying to get better. I am no more or less special than any other cop. I think there are far better cops than me in our department. I have been lucky enough to work with some of them and they have made me better. Furthermore, I have the respect of my piers which I dare say is more than you can say for yourself.

Bullh*t? Yeah ok...what every you say twit for brains. "Not the same Guest." You sure had us going!

Hey folks at home! I thought the show would be much better. It, to date, lacks creativity and intellect on the part of our star attraction, the cowardly clown!

Hey chief before you come on here posting comments about your employees could you do us all a favor and put on some deodorant. I smelled you in the hall the other day and nearly passed out.

Rocko,

You have to be carful not to confuse you thinking that you are proactive with you actually acting recklessly. Acting may also include "speaking" (that's was a clue) recklesly. Remember Rocko, sometimes your biggest enemy is your mouth and when you talk. Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think that you are an idiot than to open your mouth and prove their thoughts to be accurate and correct.

There are way too many examples to list, but we all know which they are. Tell us Rocko, why do you no longer work at the previous Law Enforcement Agnency that you were at? Tell us Rocko, who gave you a second chance?

You are a cop, still wet behind the ears, and maybe with more experience and maturity you may become a good cop.

None the less, I do not wish ill upon you and still hope that you will one day be the type of cop that makes everybody proud. :wink:

Lightbulb Re: And the hits keep coming.....

Quote Originally Posted by Not part of the administration
    Rocko,

You have to be carful not to confuse you thinking that you are proactive with you actually acting recklessly. Acting may also include "speaking" (that's was a clue) recklesly. Remember Rocko, sometimes your biggest enemy is your mouth and when you talk. Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think that you are an idiot than to open your mouth and prove their thoughts to be accurate and correct.

There are way too many examples to list, but we all know which they are. Tell us Rocko, why do you no longer work at the previous Law Enforcement Agnency that you were at? Tell us Rocko, who gave you a second chance?

You are a cop, still wet behind the ears, and maybe with more experience and maturity you may become a good cop.

None the less, I do not wish ill upon you and still hope that you will one day be the type of cop that makes everybody proud. :wink:
    Dear Sir or Madam:

I thank you for your kind words.

I no longer work at my previous department because I was young, inexperienced, and immature. Not much has changed! Ha ha...Well, I am older now. I am learning and sometimes I fall short like the rest of us, including you. The difference is, I have the intestinal fortitude to admit my mistakes while standing here before you and all to see. We can't say that about a self-righteous, pompous ass like you can we?

As for your other thoughts, I have composed a response I will save for a more appropriate time to post them. Rest assured your concerns will be addressed for all to see and you will truly know my thoughts when I post them here.

I thank you for your good will and wish you the same in turn.

Until I post my response to your tart little comments, have a good day sweetheart. :snicker: :cop: :mrgreen:

Rock,

Let this bumbling fool rant and rave all HE wants. He has found a way to annoy you, and the rest of us posting on this cite. HE, as well as everyone else, knows none of his opinions of you are true. HE comes on here and throws stones while HE lives in a glass house. Hey blogger watch when the stones are thrown back, you won't be happy. This poster, whomever he may be, (hmmm... I wonder) attempts to point out any alledged deficiency you may have in an attempt to shadow his own shortcomings. This individual stated you are immature because when your as old and wore out as he is everyone is immature. His days are numbered and yours are just beginning, enjoy the rest of your career while he fades into the background, never to be seen or heard from again. Once HE leaves, his career will be nothing more than a 35 year bad dream that the city just woke up from. So, to you Rock I say DRIVE ON! :arrow:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast