Is Williams a racist? - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Is Williams a racist?

Any white guy with short cropped hair and swastika tattoos is probably a racist.
    Any black guy with short cropped hair and square framed glasses is probably one too.

I know that it will be deleted, but it's nice to see how well the sentences (races) really match up.

Well let me think for a second. A black Captain throws a retirement party and only invites black employees and hides the fact that he did not invite one single white person. I'm not saying he is racist but the Black Panther title sure sounds accurate. Not much thinking to be done on that one.

This place has hit rock bottom when we promote not only an incompetent person but one who is clearly stated his hatred for white people. I bet he is glad he was born black. He sure would not get to be chief based on his ability. I wonder if he is going to have his wife and the girl he was hit cheating with at Eastern Financial at this fake ceremony like he did for the bogus captain promotion he got that was undeserved. Why bust your ass to get promoted if they promote people because they are black to look good to the elected officials. Bunch of sell outs in charge.

Sad day to see MPD had fallen this low. Morale is really bad here today. Dunn has destroyed all the great work Mel did and its time for BSO.

Do you really think it was Dunn who promoted Williams? This was a political move if there ever was one. The commission is responsible for Williams promotion, no doubt about it. Something like "Hey Keith, do you want a nice easy do-nothing job making all kinds of money being the chief of chiefs then you will promote Williams". Why ever would you skip right over two Majors and all the other Captains just to promote someone. Williams is not the brightest or the best person available but he is definitly the blackest. The handwriting is on the wall at Miramar, Shalida Smith will quickly become Major leaving all the other white Captains in the dust then side by side with Williams in the chiefs office. You can take that one to the bank.

Anyone who really knows Dunn has his number. The guy has been handed everything on a silver platter and has earned zero. He would sell his soul to boast his ego. He was a joke when I was on the SWAT team trying to say he was one of us on the SWAT team without even going to school. He is a comic book hero in his own mind and will dish out favoritism to anyone who will listen to his BS of how he allegedly did it all. He is a fake and you have to give him credit for making all the way to the top by doing nothing but lying to us all. These are the people we all say they deserved it when bad thing come back to haunt them.

Why cannot we foster a positive enviornment in our own police department? It is just sickening how we are supposed to be brothers and sisters toward each other, yet we are each others biggest enemy. It is no wonder that we die so early after retirement. We are too busy stabbing each other in the back during our careers. That is unneeded stress my friends. Look for the positive things in life; even if they seem bad. Williams is still a guy that worked hard, carries himself in a professional manor, earned his masters degree, and treats people with respect. Who cares about his "black parties." Im sure plenty of white people only invite other white people to your parties. That does not make you a racist, it is just reality.

Dont worry about everyone elses drama or business. Worry about yourselves, and I promise you will have a happier life. Look out for each other on calls, and make sure you and your partners get home safe. That is all that matters. Not whos the new A/C.

Actually its the BS token promotions that causes stress and kill you too early. Anyone that knows Williams or cared enough to pay attention to his conduct and work ethic knows he is a dirty cop that associated with other bad cops and criminals we arrest. This move has signaled that this place is going to be very bad for many years unless he gets caught. Anyone that supports this move can be best described as one of the many liars and lazy people who have more than likely already benefited from the same favoritism in assignments while being a POS cop, doing nothing in their career. Trust me there are plenty of non black people here who are in that category, most just happen to be in CID stealing OT and laughing all the way to the bank.

This is a just another slap in the face of hard working people who wait their turn and deserve to advance because of their hard work and ability not race. If you don't want to be a part of that then you have to just find another place to work because this is the Miramar way and is here to stay for a long time with the panther near the top.

I'm not worried about living after this place. I can and will sleep at night knowing I never sold my soul and crossed the line that I swore to defend.

Believe in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good. This will come back on those who are responsible so I will be happy to sit back and watch the results.

The two majors that got skipped have to be mad as hell and I wonder if it will force one or both of them to retire already. They have to know they have gone as far as they are going to go in this department and now thats it. Williams benefitted by having very good timing, it could of been anyone just as long as they were black. Williams was just in the right place at the right time. He is the first of many promotions that will be based on skin color and not ability, Miramar PD is going to get a whole lot darker before its all said and done. Sort of makes me glad that I am very distanced from the top. Remember the "Chocolate City" remark by the New Orleans mayor some time ago, Now its Williams turn to say "Gonna have me a Chocolate Command Staff", and direct unobstructed access to all the young black females he can handle (mentor).

Here is the bottom line. Its no secret to people that know Payton should have been fired long ago. He appoints or allows the appointment of police chiefs and assistants who are not the most qualified. And its not only in the PD, look at HR. People say Dunn never worked a day in his life and has been given everything on a platter adn it shows every time he opens his mouth. Its easy to spot a liar and BS artist. Black is a book worm that has no clue how to work the road and is always screwing up. Didn't he just leave his a gun in his city vehicle and have it stolen recently. Anyone else they would discipline ASAP. Dexter is just rising up the ranks because Payton, Standley, and all want to make themselves look good to new commissioners by promoting blacks. We all know that RB had no input in that choice and is lucky he did not get pass up. Its a slap in the face of the people of color who work their ass off and earn a promotion and they are making a huge mistake if they think the commissioners don't see thru that.

The one thing the three top earners all have in common is they have very little management experience out of an office. In the case of our last several chiefs they all have been assigned to specialized units for there entire careers with little and in some cases no patrol experience at all. Ask any of the old timers and they verify this. You can not and will not learn a thing sitting at a desk and making less arrest in your entire career than a new officer makes on probation. Try searching the database and see how many arrest Dunn, Black and Williams have one file. I bet you will not find more that 10 for all three combined.

Paytons days have to be numbered and with that the favoritism and hopefully affirmative action will stop and we will see people who earn promotions move up. I don't care what color they are just make them learn and work for a change. You cant manage a people in a position you have never learned yourself. A book can only do so much for you. We have been lead by people that have not been forced to work the road and learn how to deal with what we experience day to day. Once Payton goes hopefully Ray will also go and Dexter will be moved back and forced to learn how to lead and be promoted when its his time.

This is why people have not and will not take a promotion exam. It is useless to work hard to just watch someone who has done nothing for years but convince the likes of Payton that they are someone they are not and get appointed.

All we can do know is hope that someone who is elected will see this BS and cleans house and appoints the right people to make this city a better place to work and start doing the job for the community not the Manager who has grown his bank account and those of his buddies he appoints. No chief in this size city should be making 170K a year plus other hidden benefits when we are still giving up pay to subsidize their raises. People in finance complained that Dunn was making well in to the 200K range with all his matching city moneys. Its public record and I wish the media would look at that.

Change is gonna come!

you say working the road makes you smart, but based on your statements it is clear that you are talking on opinion, and not on fact. I know for a fact that RB was a great cop, and worked hard on all his cases. You learn a lot on the road, but you learn even more when working in a specialized unit. There is so much to learn about this job that you will not learn on the road. How many warrants are you going to write while working the road? Only a few road officers have ever done that. Not to mention other technicalities to this job that involve more than just handing out a DV brochure.

Why are you so surprised about this move anyway? The two majors are retiring soon. DD and CB are both in the drop and have to retire soon. I wish them the best in life, and I'm sure CB will have no problem getting a position in another agency.

Anyway, that is just my two cents. I am neither a fan or enemy of DW, but I am tired of seeing all this hate on here. Do your job and you will be fine. This does not effect you, and if you think you are being descriminated against then file an official complaint. Don't be a coward and complain here or in roll call. Call up your reps, and file a complaint. If more people did this then things would not be as bad as they seem.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast