Is Williams a racist? - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Is Williams a racist?

Night's black so is my date goooooooo State!

According to karma, performing positive actions results in a good condition in one's experience, whereas a negative action results in a bad effect. The effects may be seen immediately or delayed.

He will be dealt with by a higher authority who does not discriminate!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    According to karma, performing positive actions results in a good condition in one's experience, whereas a negative action results in a bad effect. The effects may be seen immediately or delayed.

He will be dealt with by a higher authority who does not discriminate!
    I sure hope its Immediatly and not delayed. He has broken just about every rule ethically, professionally and isnt Commandment #7 in the Bible "You shall not commit adultery"? If there was a list of how many times someone has broken this Commandment he would definitly be at the top.

Typical. Still leaning on that rickety crutch of his race. Ineptitude goes beyond the color of his skin. That excuse is getting old. He'll keep using it as long as it is convenient. He is insulting others that he thinks he is speaking for and they wish he would stop insulting them. We all know it and so does he. Your lame sir.

Sadly the answer is yes!

You are all a bunch of racists yourselves...So then why are you asswipes, white asses, because I'm sure this is who you are, stop the rages of jealousy and grow up!!!

You should not assume we are all white here????? Even we think he is out line with his conduct and the color of your skin does not make you a racist, its the actions so don't let the truth be confused with jealousy. Only one person will deal with those actions and he will be dealt with accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Woopdeedoo
    You are all a bunch of racists yourselves...So then why are you asswipes, white asses, because I'm sure this is who you are, stop the rages of jealousy and grow up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Woopdeedoo
    . The black females in the dept must like blowing this guy since just having a vagina will surely get u places here

Is this guy the same moron that walked into a perimeter, picked up a "suspicious" suitcase and shook it while asking "You guys are afraid of this"? Sounds like he's perfect to move up in the ranks.
    They just don't get any dumber than this folks, and people like this are perfect for desk jobs. I only wish their span of control started at the nice and comfortable leather chair, and stopped at their office door.

ALL OF U JUST NEED TO SHUT THE **** UP!!!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast