Is Williams a racist? - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Prove any of it wrong or eat me !
    YOU SHOULD BE FIRED!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE! I will find out who you are...and you will be fired!

Unregistered
    YOU SHOULD BE FIRED!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE! I will find out who you are...and you will be fired!
    What we need is new Gun Legislation.

Make it illegal to sell guns to blacks; after all, it's like putting a 6 year old behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler! ! !
    It's about the same IQ. AND WILL HAVE THE SAME CONSEQUENCES.

BTW:

E A T M E ! ! ! !

Unregistered
    You guys realize the last 15 cops DW has hired are mostly white, correct?

Unregistered
    You guys realize the last 15 cops DW has hired are mostly white, correct?

They don't want to hear that...they want to post slurs to mask the fact they are a pitiful excuse of a man. They post crap to mask the fact they are losers.

Unregistered
    None of you have any idea what your in for Messam and Williams. Your all f**Ked. Start looking around for alternatives because Miramar is officially Opa Locka North. Residents and PD. F**KED!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1848247
    DW's wife is one of three things,
    1. the most clueless person on the face of the earth
    2. shes screwing eveything in sight like her husband
    3. accepting of her husband's indescretions and is looking for that big "payday" down the road.
    Ding ding ding. Payday

Unregistered
    Ding ding ding. Payday

Unregistered
    None of you have any idea what your in for Messam and Williams. Your all f**Ked. Start looking around for alternatives because Miramar is officially Opa Locka North. Residents and PD. F**KED!!
    This post/quote from 2016 in this thread was dead on. This poster should play the lotto.

Unregistered
    Come find me and fire me....PLEASE!!! I'll bet my pension you can't!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1826345
    Do you really think it was Dunn who promoted Williams? This was a political move if there ever was one. The commission is responsible for Williams promotion, no doubt about it. Something like "Hey Keith, do you want a nice easy do-nothing job making all kinds of money being the chief of chiefs then you will promote Williams". Why ever would you skip right over two Majors and all the other Captains just to promote someone. Williams is not the brightest or the best person available but he is definitly the blackest. The handwriting is on the wall at Miramar, Shalida Smith will quickly become Major leaving all the other white Captains in the dust then side by side with Williams in the chiefs office. You can take that one to the bank.
    This was written in 2013 (not by me) and it seems to have been prophetic. Lol

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast