Is Williams a racist?
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Is Williams a racist?

How can a captain file a false complaint saying black officers claimed they are being discriminated against and keep his job after the officers say they never said it?? There is a huge difference between that and Henry (stalker) and Hester (lazy) complaining about what zone they are in or not getting a new car. It is no secret he does not like white people and has called them crackers in public while he makes up BS complaints all the time.

If any other captain made those same false claims they would at least be demoted if not fired.

Re: Is Williams a racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How can a captain file a false complaint saying black officers claimed they are being discriminated against and keep his job after the officers say they never said it?? There is a huge difference between that and Henry (stalker) and Hester (lazy) complaining about what zone they are in or not getting a new car. It is no secret he does not like white people and has called them crackers in public while he makes up BS complaints all the time.

If any other captain made those same false claims they would at least be demoted if not fired.
    Williams gets away with so much crap its ridiculous. The liberties he takes with mostly all the black female officers and he claims he is just "mentoring" them. All the comments he has made over the years and he still can do whatever he wants. What if a white captain would of said "I just got me two Kneegrow badges" and laugh about it. Or said "Wazzzup my kneegrow!!, thats Kneegrow for hello" How fast do you think the white captain would be fired. White officers never have "white only" parties but Williams has "Black only" parties all the time. He is definitly in the position he is in because of his skin color and his superiors are afraid to discipline him because of that also. Everytime I see that militant black panther MFer I just want to puke.

Ask one of our Reps to read the memo (prepare to be sick) they obtained from city hall that details his false racist claims. It clearly shows how he tried to hang supervisors who did nothing wrong and claimed they treated white and black officers different. This punk has been a problem for years and clearly has no place in this profession. He harasses females and has constantly made racist remarks while at work and the adm is well aware of it and still does nothing. If it was not for Boyd he would have never passed the promotional test and barely did even after he had all the answers to the test as he boasted.

Hopefully the victims of his last attack will hire good lawyers and sue him and the city for keeping in a position of power to harm people. I will donate to that cause any day.

Ask one of our Reps to read the memo (prepare to be sick) they obtained from city hall that details his false racist claims. It clearly shows how he tried to hang supervisors who did nothing wrong and claimed they treated white and black officers different. This punk has been a problem for years and clearly has no place in this profession. He harasses females and has constantly made racist remarks while at work and the adm is well aware of it and still does nothing. If it was not for Boyd he would have never passed the promotional test and barely did even after he had all the answers to the test as he boasted.

Hopefully the victims of his last attack will hire good lawyers and sue him and the city for keeping in a position of power to harm people. I will donate to that cause any day.
    Yes you are absolutely correct. I would be glad to support any action to get rid of this guy. He needs to go and I hate to say this but one day the city is going to pay a big price because of this guy.

Williams went after me a few years ago and I am 100% sure the only reason was the color of my skin. Wiliams tried to say this and that but when it came down to it the Chief saw through what he was trying to do and stopped him. If anyone knew the true circumstances it would look real bad for Williams and fall right in line with all the other reverse discrimination things he has done. The pattern is very clear and if anyone cared to take the effort to connect the dots he would be found out for what he truely is.

If there is such a thing as honor you should never involve the family of someone you really have a problem with. You keep it between you and the person you are having the problem with. In this case Williams is so hated I would have no problem telling his wife about all his sexual exploits with all the females. It might be considered playing dirty but Williams doesnt deserve any respect. Williams should move out of his glass house if he wants to throw stones.

Notices are on the way!

If there is such a thing as honor you should never involve the family of someone you really have a problem with. You keep it between you and the person you are having the problem with. In this case Williams is so hated I would have no problem telling his wife about all his sexual exploits with all the females. It might be considered playing dirty but Williams doesnt deserve any respect. Williams should move out of his glass house if he wants to throw stones.

Does he wear the thick Malcom X frame glasses, and have a high and tight hair cut?

Ever notice how he only mentors black females behind closed doors. When does he mentor any males or white officers? How can he mentor anyone when he has no clue what he is doing. The punk has not earned one thing since the day he got here. He is the joke of the department command staff. This is the same guy that gets in a car accident and screams 10-24 on the radio like a little baby. The same guy that walks up to a suspicious package that the bomb squad is coming out to check and goes past the tape to open it up like a dumb ass. Then jokes that it nothing and says thats why I got promoted to captain.

Pleased just tell us one good thing this person has ever done in the department except being known as a racist, just one I am asking for please?

Ever notice how he only mentors black females behind closed doors. When does he mentor any males or white officers? How can he mentor anyone when he has no clue what he is doing. The punk has not earned one thing since the day he got here. He is the joke of the department command staff. This is the same guy that gets in a car accident and screams 10-24 on the radio like a little baby. The same guy that walks up to a suspicious package that the bomb squad is coming out to check and goes past the tape to open it up like a dumb ass. Then jokes that it nothing and says thats why I got promoted to captain.

Pleased just tell us one good thing this person has ever done in the department except being known as a racist, just one I am asking for please?
    He got to "yield" to a stop sign when the rest of us have to stop at them.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast