feds

Thread: feds

feds

so what does anybody no about the feds bein done arrestine cops in Newport? in my opinion... their done, no more arrest, at least for policemen.
    maybe they will clean up that no talent clb for now...

Re: feds

lETS HOPE THEY ARE NOT DONE THERE NEEDS TO BE ALOT MORE CLEANING UP STARTING FROM THE TOP

I think there is change brewing... I know a few good people running for sheriff.
    I hear the chief of Newport Police is running, he's a good ol' boy. Wonder if he will make a change.

Here's a good one, if the feds cleaned house - why did they leave sexual predators and even allow the sheriff to promote the "rapist" to sergeant on night shift??????

lets be real here, the only way to clean up **** county is to get rid of the same ole trash that is still there running this place. we need fresh new people that are not corrupt. who here is trustworthy and honest. SERPICO lives and is among us. you shall see if your dirty your going down........................................

NEW SHERIFF

well whos it going to be. Will they finally clean up the ****e County Sheriff's Department or will the same ole good ole boy style continue. Will there finally be an END to the corruption. Who are the front runners.

You guys like seriously need to change the name of your county. OMG....No wonder all you get is ****s for Sheriff.