Raises?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raises?

Raises?

Over one hundred employees with LCSO have received raises as reported? There has not been that many promotions so leaving those out that leaves alot of LCSO employees who have received pay increases. Those putting their lives on the line have went without. Who got these raises and how is it justified?

Re: Raises?

Quote Originally Posted by answers
    Over one hundred employees with LCSO have received raises as reported? There has not been that many promotions so leaving those out that leaves alot of LCSO employees who have received pay increases. Those putting their lives on the line have went without. Who got these raises and how is it justified?
    Most civilians who work at 10-19 got raises.

Clerks/Techs/programers

All civilian Directors got huge raises.

Legal also got huge raises.

The worst part, the man who writes the budget, BH, gave himself a raise!

Why people are not losing their minds over this is beyond me, I guess no one cares.

You've go to be kidding me,

Multiple $20,000.00 raises? Secretary's making 80,000? WTF

Here's the link to EVERYONE'S salary........I am speechless....

http://www.news-press.net/data/dataW...21&mode=search

remember ms said he was going to take civilian take home cars away. lie. they all have them again. civilians run the agency. 2 civilians report directly to the top with FAT salaries.

And if you where to review there personal file, I would bet you will find quite a few of they with GED's; and no college degrees only wannabees, isn't the LCSO a great place to work if you are a civilan

Quote Originally Posted by Civilans rule
    And if you where to review there personal file, I would bet you will find quite a few of they with GED's; and no college degrees only wannabees, isn't the LCSO a great place to work if you are a civilan
    Ahem, even with a GED i know it's spelled civilians. Your grammer sucks too.

Quote Originally Posted by NO RAISES FOR LEO'S!!!!!!!
    You've go to be kidding me,

Multiple $20,000.00 raises? Secretary's making 80,000? WTF

Here's the link to EVERYONE'S salary........I am speechless....

http://www.news-press.net/data/dataW...21&mode=search

This is disgusting! I guess there was not enough money for raises after all! LMAO

It's not what you know, it's who you know. As if the big wigs needed more money

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Civilans rule
    Ahem, even with a GED i know it's spelled civilians. Your grammer sucks too.
    That is funny, you've got to admit. Not all of us are backwood hicks though. The letter i should have been capitalized darling :devil:

$724,000.00 dollars in raises last year, say it with me....$724,000.00...dollars.

The best is the reasons for the raises, like...none given...pasted the bar?......no idea....

Two new hire Jail CO's got $20,000.00 raises EACH, are these the new pilots? WTF!

Bb gives himself and bh a raise! for what? Why is no one talking about this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast