****e County - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ****e County

Re: ****e County

Oh so I guess it's no secret that the night shift "sgt sexual predator" has inappropriate contacts with inmates and the sheriff even FIRED A CORRECTIONS OFFICER for sleeping with the sleaze bag...

NO its not a secret Thats why we need to support a new guy someone that will promise to clean house and start making ****e county a respectful department, enough of the corruption.....................

Dont be scared everything is going to be alright..........................

Is there anywhere I check for a side by side list of candidates qualifications? i am relatively new to the area and do not know anything about the candidates running.

Is there any information out there on the Sheriff Candidates qualifications and plans for the agency? All I have found are blogs that bash the other candidates, with no facts. I will probably go on there and ask this as well, since no one seems to look at this page on LEO Affairs.

What are Candidates -
    - Educational background?
    - Specialized Training?
    - Experience (Road, Corrections, Administrative)?
    - Specific plans for the agency?
    - Why does one believe they will do a better job than the other (facts - not innuendo)?

I looked at the Fontes web site. Not badly put together, but someone needed to spell check it. I found several typo's. I agree DUI is a serious issue, but it is one of many. That part looked like a presentation to public school kids on the dangers of DUI.

He states he has 500 hrs of training. Training in what? Was part of that the Academy?

I am one of many newer residents to the area who have no idea who to vote for in any of the races. If the long time residents really want a change from the "Good 'ole Boy" system, then put out the information so that the most qualified individual is elected.

Quote Originally Posted by concerned 1
    LOL Hollis can't spell second in command!
    I'd say the CLB will have to appoint a sheriff... word is this guy is circling the drain. Hard to beat cancer at his age, health etc.
    By the grace of GOD this guy has beat cancer and even when he was taking chemo. he continued to go into work everyday!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12