"Revealing" Lt. (Turtle) - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: "Revealing" Lt. (Turtle)

I hope this guy is nervous as hell. He sold his soul to the evil chief and we know from Miccosukee PD history that when the chief goes, his right hand man is not too far behind. History does tend repeat it’s self my friend!

It's amazing how you mindlessly followed that idiot's agenda. You were regularly in complete agreement with his twisted, incorrect perception of how police work is supposed to be done. Are you really that stupid or just kissing ass to remain in his good graces? Either way you sold out good, loyal, intelligent, professional officers for what.......a fall from grace in the end......probably. It's going to be a gigantic fall from that $100K perch you brag about, for your sake I hope you are prepared because that day is coming. What goes around, comes around.....aint karma a *****.

I know, the last title is screwed up.......you're should be your.....just noticed right after the post......don't hang me for it, it's late and I'm not perfect like Thomas and Javy

We currently have a sergeant that is a tremendous leader. He will look really good with your lieutenant bars on his shoulders after they can your lousy ass. I can recall hearing a story that the FORMER chief told this same sergeant that he knows he’s not doing his job because his troops like him. That’s like telling the chairman he’s doing a bad job because tribal members like him (it just doesn’t make any sense). I don’t know what you and the chief learned about leadership, but your ideas of what constitutes a good leader are way off. Hated leaders are ineffective and useless, if you hadn’t lost touch with reality you might have noticed something about yourself and the chief’s constant struggle against the rest of the department. Troops tend to go out of their way to make respected leaders look good, you jerks experienced just the opposite. You have a lot to learn.

Some of us have seen you amused by the pain you and your old boss inflicted on good officers, let's see how amusing it is when it happens to you.

Quote Originally Posted by You will have you're day
    It's amazing how you mindlessly followed that idiot's agenda. You were regularly in complete agreement with his twisted, incorrect perception of how police work is supposed to be done. Are you really that stupid or just kissing ass to remain in his good graces? Either way you sold out good, loyal, intelligent, professional officers for what.......a fall from grace in the end......probably. It's going to be a gigantic fall from that $100K perch you brag about, for your sake I hope you are prepared because that day is coming. What goes around, comes around.....aint karma a *****.
    He probably wouldn’t admit it, but he knows that he fcuked up and has got to feel like a prisoner on death row awaiting his execution. $100k is a hefty sum to lose, but you’re not worth it anyway.

He was a decent guy until the former gaming director took over as interim police chief. The interim started teaching him how to be a prick of a supervisor. Then Loughren came into the picture and gave him an advanced course on how to be a prick. He closely follows Loughren’s instruction, convinced the two of them would rein forever. With the termination of Loughren, Javy is now in limbo hoping the tribe spares him. I’m willing to bet that Javy will be Loughren’s last victim at Miccosukee, wouldn’t that be ironic.

Warning, be extremely cautious what you say about the fired chief around the Lt., I’m sure they are still communicating. I can imagine good ole TL giving him instructions to tie up some loose ends by screwing a few more officers. He’s gone, but we probably still have to worry about his inside man doing his dirty work for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Warning, be extremely cautious what you say about the fired chief around the Lt., I’m sure they are still communicating. I can imagine good ole TL giving him instructions to tie up some loose ends by screwing a few more officers. He’s gone, but we probably still have to worry about his inside man doing his dirty work for him.
    Question, if you’re doing surgery to remove a cancerous tumor, why would you leave a piece if it can easily be removed? If the Lt. is removed, the department would be in full remission.

To the guest who stated that Lt. "the better half of my existence ran down my mom's leg" Gonzalez used to be a nice guy---wake the fcuk up dude.....the guy was given the name "Turtle" for a reason!!! If he was ever a good guy, it was probably when he was in high school. Javi is the type of amoeba that was probably abused as a kid, never picked to play any kind of team sports, and probably forced to perform some sexual act on the guys in his neighborhood.
    You guys need to stick together now that Chief No-Job is gone, treat Javi like the cancer that he is and whenever to talk to him, by your demeanor let him know his days are numbered. Hopefully for his meeting with the Business Council, they'll give him a job working in the treatment center cleaning toilets!!! Afterall thats probably where his ol lady conceived the miccosukee kids they have!!!! Be careful you're not stopped on the roads of Miami Dade County Javi, you may just find out what the inside of DCJ looks like..........from the inside!!! You guys should know who the ONLY Supv. you can trust by now, but if you don't then your still in jeopardy...........not everyone that calls you "bro" or "dawg" is looking out for you!!!!!
    Peace!! :devil: :cop: :devil:

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast