"Revealing" Lt. (Turtle) - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: "Revealing" Lt. (Turtle)

Mi carne es grande y su esposa es facil.

Quote Originally Posted by Avoiding the gift that keeps on giving
    Well just when you thought you had heard it all, a new revelation arises and you look at people in a different light. El come meirda, hijo de puta Lt. Turtle who had no back bone now, or ever in the past; and who has singlehandedly surpassed all other a$$hole Lt's. before him has a scumbag, has a colored past, to say the least. All you guys who have been screwed behind your backs from going to other departments because of this cabron, and you ladies and men who have been wrongfully terminated because of this pedazo de mierda.........check this out. It seems that Mr. OCB who is forever making sure that his pants fall just right when he sits, so as to not get any wrinkles, has not always been so enamored with keeping his pants on!!!! Tell us Mr. Turtle, whats this new story circulating, that prior to your stint in the land of Milk & Cookies you had some incident in Orange County where you were 39'd for exposing yourself!!! If this is not true I dare you to write a rebuttal to this entry.......as you well know, if it is true, under the Freedom of Information Act, that incident can be corroborated. Protect your job and your paycheck cabron, your closer than you think...... :evil:
    Why didnt he just get blown by that fat biotchy that went to work for MBPD could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and did. ?

Mr. OCB? Organized Crime Bureau???

Obsessive Compulsive Behavior :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

aX-man

Hope this guy gets axed at the same time as the other jerk, Micco would be a better place w/o them.

This guy is the biggest back stabber, he would step on anyone to please the chief!

Mr. High & Mighty must think his shizzat doesn't stink. NOBODY RETIRES FROM MPD, ESPECIALLY SUPERVISORS. He'll be in for a rude awakening when he gets terminated and has to find a job doing real police work for a fraction of his current pay. Lt. Turtle seems to have lost touch with reality; I'm not sure if he can even do real police work.

This is an old post that I thought should get new attention:

It is a shame that Ruby is no longer with us, our thoughts are also with his handler......Ms. P, you are in my prayers and know that this too shall pass. Keep you head up and walk with your shoulders squared, unfortunately for you and the rest of the dept. you have a Lt. (turtle) that is a piece of mierda!! It's almost a shame to bring this bag of craps name into being because aside from his O.C.B., he has nothing positive to contribute to police work. He is only out to protect his ass and his paycheck, but then again, he's always been that way. The fact that Ruby was not given the proper police burial is further proof that Lt. Mierda and his new boss missed the boat; I guess they didn't want the police community at large to know any details, because then the burden would be on them since they never sent Ruby's handler to the proper K-9 training, even when advised numerous times to do so. So Lt. Mierda, just to refresh your memory, keep in mind the Lt's. before you that only looked out for themselves, and the fate with which their careers met........your not far off! You have stooped to new lows according to some reports, but the old-timers all knew who you really are. I hope you can sleep well at night knowing you've stood by and done nothing as several good people have fallen by the wayside-----keep it in mind, you douche bag, because that is exactly what will happen to you when it's your turn to walk your a$$ back to the keys without a job. You piece of dung!!!! Eres una puta como algunas de las mujeres que trabajan contigo, chupa huevo!!!

Bad boy bad boy whatcha gonna do when they come 4 u..........lol....lol....lol

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast