"Revealing" Lt. (Turtle)
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

"Revealing" Lt. (Turtle)

Well just when you thought you had heard it all, a new revelation arises and you look at people in a different light. El come meirda, hijo de puta Lt. Turtle who had no back bone now, or ever in the past; and who has singlehandedly surpassed all other a$$hole Lt's. before him has a scumbag, has a colored past, to say the least. All you guys who have been screwed behind your backs from going to other departments because of this cabron, and you ladies and men who have been wrongfully terminated because of this pedazo de mierda.........check this out. It seems that Mr. OCB who is forever making sure that his pants fall just right when he sits, so as to not get any wrinkles, has not always been so enamored with keeping his pants on!!!! Tell us Mr. Turtle, whats this new story circulating, that prior to your stint in the land of Milk & Cookies you had some incident in Orange County where you were 39'd for exposing yourself!!! If this is not true I dare you to write a rebuttal to this entry.......as you well know, if it is true, under the Freedom of Information Act, that incident can be corroborated. Protect your job and your paycheck cabron, your closer than you think...... :evil:

Re: "Revealing" Lt. (Turtle)

OUCH!!!

The real story is that he was 39'd for soliciting prostitution. And when i was there. He had a back bone. I dont know what happened to him...

Quote Originally Posted by ex PO AT MILK N COOKIES
    The real story is that he was 39'd for soliciting prostitution. And when i was there. He had a back bone. I dont know what happened to him...
    OH MY FREAKING GOD !!!!! WOW.....

Quote Originally Posted by MEME
    Quote Originally Posted by ex PO AT MILK N COOKIES
    OH MY FREAKING GOD !!!!! WOW.....
    SHAME ON YOU JAVY .....

First of all Mr. Ex PO, I don't know how long ago you worked out at Milk & Cookies....but if you honestly believe that Lt. Turtle EVER had a back bone, you must have been a buddy of his. That scumbag has never had a backbone, has never been any kind of supervisor--in the truest sense of the word. But let me correct your information here; the one who had been 39'd for solicitation of prostitution was the other gem of a Lt. who is now with the City of Doral (Peluca)!! This pedazo de mierda contaminates everything he freakin' touches; thinks he knows it all, my question to him is this.......when was the last time you arrested anyone in your illustrious career? When was the last time you ever put your hands on a bad guy, instead of writing up fellow officers or bad mouthing them when they attempted to leave the land of Milk & Cookies or worst yet, you piece of indian fecal matter, calling the county to have an officer who was in the process of leaving 07 by the county because he cursed out your father-in-law, the chairman!!!!! By the wayl, I have a question for you........any of your kids look Miccosukkee??? There are some stories floating around as to what went on at the health center before you got married........lol lol lol Know one thing puta......don't ever think of yourself as a cop, wearing the uniform doesn't make you one, but how you treat those with whom you work; and in that sense, your about as much a cop as Albondigas!!!!! Chupa huevo!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

PARTY HARD N HANG OUT WITH UR WANG OUT

How do all your Hispanic Officers speak to Indians....is there a spanish to wig wam translation book?

There's an old saying that goes, "it is better to let people think of you a fool, than to open your mouth and confirm it." To the previous author of the post referring to how hispanic officers speak with indians and asking if there's a spanish to wig wam translation book------all I can say to you my man ( IF you still gonads that haven't been shoved in your ass by now), is that maybe you need to find your horsey and pickup and ride your ass wherever your descendants came from and stay their, you ignorant pile of crap. And from the look of your writing style and the infantile use of language, you should go back and get your G.E.D. before attempting to communicate your premature, asinine thoughts. Cabron! :devil: :devil:

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast