Alien Abduction - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alien Abduction

Re: Alien Abduction

IT was probably just a courthouse or a county jail. I know those are places that ABT agents never see the inside of.....but chances are that's where you were.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    IT was probably just a courthouse or a county jail. I know those are places that ABT agents never see the inside of.....but chances are that's where you were.
    I think you are wrong. Plenty of our employees have seen the inside of a county jail and courthouse.

I think you are wrong. Plenty of our employees have seen the inside of a county jail and courthouse.

......as defendants

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1476213
    Has anyone here actually been taken aboard an alien spacecraft? I am beginning to think it happened to me. I sometimes stop in mid sentence and look at the people I am speaking to. They look at me like I'm speaking a foreign language. When I walk away, I feel as if I have seen it all before. A deja vu of sorts. I know they are among us, but could it be possible they picked a state agency as their cover? Think about this for a minute. What better way to explain weird behavior? What better way to cover up the odd mannerisms of aliens. Could it not explain why history is lost? An alien time warp? Are they trying to program.. Got to go, incoming transmission.
    I feel like it was just yesterday when this thread started. Aliens. They are here.

Unregistered
    I don't talk about it but the anonymity of the 'net makes it possible to say I was once abducted. I was on hurricane duty outside of Pahokee, Bravo Shift. The power was out for miles. It was so dark and clear you could see millions of stars. My partner was set up a couple miles down the road. She wasn't much for conversation and we had already had one fight for the day over the toilet seat back at the hotel. It was 2:21AM when I heard the high pitched whine of what I thought was a turbo 911. A blinding white flash of light then total silence. I reached for the radio mic to let my partner know and there was no mic. There was no car. I didn't recognize anything and could only see the stars. Before I could even be scared, I was at peace. The next thing I can remember is my partner kneeling next to me with tears in her eyes and panic on her face. I thought for a moment I must have been shot. This was it. Or so I thought. I stood up. She brushed the grass from the back of my shirt, and we stared at the burned hole in the middle of the asphalt. I walked with a metallic click for the next two weeks and had a twitch until daylight. We sat by the pool the next day at the hotel. We never spoke of that night again, but we both knew what had happened. Aliens. It could have only been aliens.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't talk about it but the anonymity of the 'net makes it possible to say I was once abducted. I was on hurricane duty outside of Pahokee, Bravo Shift. The power was out for miles. It was so dark and clear you could see millions of stars. My partner was set up a couple miles down the road. She wasn't much for conversation and we had already had one fight for the day over the toilet seat back at the hotel. It was 2:21AM when I heard the high pitched whine of what I thought was a turbo 911. A blinding white flash of light then total silence. I reached for the radio mic to let my partner know and there was no mic. There was no car. I didn't recognize anything and could only see the stars. Before I could even be scared, I was at peace. The next thing I can remember is my partner kneeling next to me with tears in her eyes and panic on her face. I thought for a moment I must have been shot. This was it. Or so I thought. I stood up. She brushed the grass from the back of my shirt, and we stared at the burned hole in the middle of the asphalt. I walked with a metallic click for the next two weeks and had a twitch until daylight. We sat by the pool the next day at the hotel. We never spoke of that night again, but we both knew what had happened. Aliens. It could have only been aliens.
    I used to think I was alone. Now I know I'm not alone. Peace be with you.

Unregistered
    I'm beleive that these alien abductions are perpetrated by Clayton Tolbert.

Unregistered
    I miss ole CT. He brought us "slip-slap" and "it is what it is" and my favorite "blasé-blasé"
    He knew more about beverage than most 20 year folks because he wanted to learn.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I miss ole CT. He brought us "slip-slap" and "it is what it is" and my favorite "blasé-blasé"
    He knew more about beverage than most 20 year folks because he wanted to learn.
    I agree. Old CT at least took the time to study up on the laws and knew them inside out. Everyone knows that old holly benson was moved from secretary at dbpr because CT refused to close his eyes. How many other administrators can we say has or would do that today. Say what you will aboutnCT but at least he stood up. I didn't always agreed with him but respect anyone that'll stand up for their beliefs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1480972
    I never really thought much about alien abduction. A few of my co-workers have been taken aboard and one was probably probed, but it doesn't seem to be a common occurrence. There was this one time during spring break when I felt a strange presence but it turned out to be the burrito from the Stop N Rob. I had a Lt tell me if you chew gum it disrupts the radio waves so they most likely are receiving a scrambled signal. Aliens are here, so I try to be pleasant to everyone. You never know. They may be keeping a list. Merry Christmas.
    Aliens. They are closer than you think.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast