Alien Abduction - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alien Abduction

Unregistered

People of Earth

This thread started 8 years ago. There is now a show about aliens and the human form they have taken while observing people on this planet. Coincidence? I think not. I'm not sure if it is a comedy or a documentary. I'm not taking any chances and being nice to everyone. Peace Be With You.

Unregistered
    Does anyone know the password to get on the mothership?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know the password to get on the mothership?
    If you arrived on thr mothership, you won't need a password to return. The carbon based units that will be taken aboard already have their passage chips installed. It is a "paperless" system.

Unregistered

Aliens but not drinketh

Thou are wicked lest ye drinketh the unholy libations for thy must repent to reap benefits of everlasting life need not drink to be good agent us old timers know this is the way and only way for it is written in the scrolls.

Unregistered
    If you arrived on thr mothership, you won't need a password to return. The carbon based units that will be taken aboard already have their passage chips installed. It is a "paperless" system.
    Every time I hear about "paperless". I think about the Lt and capt in SW Fl that thought they invented the system. Two years after everyone in the state was doing it. Comedy keeps this ship upright!!

Unregistered
    Your not very aware of what’s going on within the state are you? The majority of the offices are not paperless and continue to print everything out to this day.

Unregistered
    Your not very aware of what’s going on within the state are you? The majority of the offices are not paperless and continue to print everything out to this day.
    When I said everyone else was paperless for years, you should know I was referring to offices that mattered. The North Region. No one up here considers the area below Perry part of Florida.

Unregistered
    That captain and Lt are long gone it’s a whole new crew in swfl.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1476593
    Do your job. Do it well. Mind your own business and you have nothing to fear from aliens or anyone else.
    Thank you Mr. Belichick

Unregistered
    I don't talk about it but the anonymity of the 'net makes it possible to say I was once abducted. I was on hurricane duty outside of Pahokee, Bravo Shift. The power was out for miles. It was so dark and clear you could see millions of stars. My partner was set up a couple miles down the road. She wasn't much for conversation and we had already had one fight for the day over the toilet seat back at the hotel. It was 2:21AM when I heard the high pitched whine of what I thought was a turbo 911. A blinding white flash of light then total silence. I reached for the radio mic to let my partner know and there was no mic. There was no car. I didn't recognize anything and could only see the stars. Before I could even be scared, I was at peace. The next thing I can remember is my partner kneeling next to me with tears in her eyes and panic on her face. I thought for a moment I must have been shot. This was it. Or so I thought. I stood up. She brushed the grass from the back of my shirt, and we stared at the burned hole in the middle of the asphalt. I walked with a metallic click for the next two weeks and had a twitch until daylight. We sat by the pool the next day at the hotel. We never spoke of that night again, but we both knew what had happened. Aliens. It could have only been aliens.
    I know there are a few following this story and i wanted to provide an update.

The clicking noise is back and the twitching pops up from time to time, although there doesn't seem to be a pattern. I keep in touch with my old partner and called her to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving. She mentioned that she has an occasional flashback. There are some things you can't forget. Peace be with you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123